EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yeah but itd cost me more than $100 to take it to court

Get one of those "no money out pocket " lawyers that specialize in insurance companies. If nothing else, it'll cost them to pay their lawyer to respond to the lawyer that took your case... he might end up getting more money than your sister, but he'll get pretty close to fair market value for the car. And just a hint of any sort of back injury will make the at fault insurance company open their wallet up pretty damn fast.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Not for my use.
Just odd how it all works. The offending persons insurance wants to total my sister's car but all that is wrong with it is broken rear bumper. It's an older civic that runs perfectly fine. They are trying to tell her either take the $1800 pay our to total it or drop the claim and fix it on her own dime.

I find it insane the insurance companies are the arbiters of totaling a car.

@Willy Leadwell might be able to help provide you some insight as to what to do.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I'm in Fernandina Beach today but I'm not driving. We are leaving now and I have no idea where we're headed lol...if I was driving, I'd absolutely do you a solid!

No worries, appreciate it.

I got this new 511 pack for Christmas and want the admin pouch that goes with it. It's out of stock every where but the Jacksonville store supposedly has one. Its right next to that place you were at. Trying to get them to ship it but no luck so far

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I got this new 511 pack for Christmas and want the admin pouch that goes with it. It's out of stock every where but the Jacksonville store supposedly has one. Its right next to that place you were at. Trying to get them to ship it but no luck so far

I saw that place last night. If I wind up back that way I will hit you up!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Got a link so I know what I'm looking for? I think we may be headed that way incidentally...