GA Firing Line

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I really don't understand how anybody has anything but bitter contempt for government anymore. But keep voting!!!! CHANGE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

Because everything is about feeling good.I bet most people don't know what even happened at Ruby Ridge and even if you told them they probably wouldn't believe you.

It's crazy that Randy Weaver is still alive today.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Because everything is about feeling good.I bet most people don't know what even happened at Ruby Ridge and even if you told them they probably wouldn't believe you.

for real. after what they did im surpirsed they didnt snuff the whole family to keep them silent about it.

they probably would have used some air dropped flashbang bomb as a tactical instrument that horribly went awry and burned down the cabin

ohh wait, that happened elsewhere (1985 move bs).

Reactions: Lokidogg and Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code

When I first heard about that there was no internet. I just watched the extremely biased news report. And then they interviewed him. I couldn't believe they didn't off him.

And then they did a TV movie

Lokidogg

Woodsman
Mar 28, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
If you really dig into history you can find situations that Leo and government overstepped bounds as far back as can be remembered. During the 70's the shooter at the college with the hunting rifle also showed that Leo wasn't prepared and had to call in local hunters or had the officers bring their own rifles to "achieve better shooting distance" if the jack boots can carry "military style " weapons and we can't to defend our rights (I am an oath taker and will defend the construction against anyone) then we may as well all be out laws. 3% bitches.

Dates may not be accurate but there are many more such as the "killing train" over mines in Virginia. It keeps going.

Reactions: Thenut

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
he talks a big game for a draft dodger

or is he? seems the jury is out on it still

fuck the draft....

That was one of the biggest indicators of just how far this country has fallen. The local nobles conscripting to serfs to go fight a war that was started with a fake incident.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
fuck the draft....

That was one of the biggest indicators of just how far this country has fallen. The local nobles conscripting to serfs to go fight a war that was started with a fake incident.
Really. How many people actually know the Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened?

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Really. How many people actually know the Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened?

shhh....I can see we might need a Safe Space in this thread

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
fuck the draft....

ohhh i agree with you vehemently on it

but given how many didnt dodge it and served, even if wrong, well its nice to hear him be critical and tough sounding when he shit his pants to escape it

Lokidogg

Woodsman
Mar 28, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
fuck the draft....

VERY well said. Why the hell should I go fight a war that has not a damn thing to do with me. (I am a vet. Pathfinders 8th id) unless I want to go?