Obama addresses Class III

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I'm not reading that crap...my blood pressure is gonna go up....never going to be able to convince the ignorant.
If they can convince the ignorant, so can we. The problem is that there are so many people who are content in their ignorance to the point that they don't want to know the truth.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Fuck that noise.

I guess we all have to give up moonlighting as assassins with our silencers.
He says those things like it's problem, so people just assume that it must be.

How many killings have been committed by people using automatic weapons in the last 100 years or so?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

How many killings have been committed by people using automatic weapons in the last 100 years or so?

I'd have to ask how many of those killed were intentional- vs. the people that were just in the general area. Fully automatic weapons don't lend themselves to accuracy, particularly for those who aren't used to them.

However my opinion is very limited- I've only fired a couple of FA weapons... and smiled from ear to ear every time.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Last 100 years? I have no idea. But since that timeframe predates NFA of 1934 there are probably some.
I've read sources that say as few as 3 and as many as 5. That's legally owned, tax stamped FA guns. Then of course there's a handful of instances where guns were modified illegally, like the north hollywood bank robbers.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
I've read sources that say as few as 3 and as many as 5. That's legally owned, tax stamped FA guns. Then of course there's a handful of instances where guns were modified illegally, like the north hollywood bank robbers.
That sounds about right for legally owned NFA weapons.

I had to stop listening after obama responded to the rape victim. Of course it would be better to have a firearm when being assaulted. Whoever says they wouldn't want one is a liar or a soon to be victim of natural selection.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
That sounds about right for legally owned NFA weapons.

I had to stop listening after obama responded to the rape victim. Of course it would be better to have a firearm when being assaulted. Whoever says they wouldn't want one is a liar or a soon to be victim of natural selection.
I normally can't watch these "town hall" meetings at all. I just bit the click bait to see what Taya Kyle had to say. The nfa thing was a total surprise.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The Valentines Day massacre is what helped start the whole nfa bullshit...

Cops felt jealous that they couldn't he the same full auto toys due to costs as the gangsters. Now cops have tanks.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl

do the branch davidians count? or are we not counting people killed by government employees?

Reactions: Strider12