Recipe Vegan junk food?

American Revival Apparel Company

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Well personally I am a meat man...But if I had to have something that was Vegan, it might go like this..I whole portabello mushroom 4 inches across and stem off, Grilled onions to a point they were caramelized with butter and steak sauce. Leaf lettus, nice large wheat bunn sliced in half. Grill mushroom topp with caramelized onions, add Leaf Lettus, oh damn I almost forgot the wac a wac a molie....I could deal with that maybe every three months..The rest of the time I want beef, deer chicken, pork, and fish...

Reactions: sam

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Meh, just commit suicide, life isn't worth living if you have to eat cardboard and soy-anything

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Well personally I am a meat man...But if I had to have something that was Vegan, it might go like this..I whole portabello mushroom 4 inches across and stem off, Grilled onions to a point they were caramelized with butter and steak sauce. Leaf lettus, nice large wheat bunn sliced in half. Grill mushroom topp with caramelized onions, add Leaf Lettus, oh damn I almost forgot the wac a wac a molie....I could deal with that maybe every three months..The rest of the time I want beef, deer chicken, pork, and fish...
Vegan u can't have butter. Anything from animals

Reactions: the_great_white

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Are you Vegan or a Vegetarian? And no I wont be coming over for dinner, I only eat raw vegetables..
well.i tried to be a vegan. did it for awhile BUT I love yogurt....so im just a vegetarian

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Do you eat cheese? I dont like eggs either, I can only eat them w/ BACON...

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
My wife made couliflower steak in a pan the other night... Didnt if you had done or heard of it. She liked it, I did not even think of trying it...