The complete combatant

American Revival Apparel Company

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
First of all I would like to give a huge shootout to @TheCompleteCombatant and all the instructors that helped with the class, everybody there was top notch. Also to the southeasttraders.com for hosting the gaw and being what it is. @dougiemac

I was finally able to get in the complete combatant course I won from the SET gaw last year (my work schedule is nuts). Overall I would highly recommend this course to anybody that edc, not only does this course provide practical use of your edc gear but also hands on techniques for those to close for comfort situations.

The course I participated in was a 12 hour 2 day course, 4 hours the first day and 8 the next. By the end of the second day I could definitely tell I had put some work in, body was sore and had some nice bruises.

Day 1:
The day started with the safety rules, getting your pistol training ready and what to expect from the class. It then proceeded to a class room setting, watching some videos and going over them regarding what signs to look for before somebody goes for the attack.

After the classroom we moved on to the mats and began running some hand to hand drills. Different defense positions, signs to watch for during a confrontation and what to do to be ready for the defense.

Once the sun set outside we ran a night ops situation, utilizing your flashlight there where different scenarios set up. This was probably the most eye opening part for me. What it really takes to use your flashlight and edc gear in a dark room with a potential threat.

Day 2:
Started bright and early with limited time in the class room setting, then proceeded to a quick over view from the previous day and then the fun started.

We hit the mats hard today with even more hand to hand training. Starting from positions that have never crossed my mind. Doing a lot of ground work and being able to safely incorporate your pistol from various positions. What was my most favorite drill of the day, wrestling for possession of the gun, whether from a standing position or starting from the ground.

We also did a lot of weapon draw exercises, along with moving to cover, weapon jam practices and more hand to hand type exercises. Finishing the day up with running a "live" scenario and having to make split second decisions.

Overall I really feel that the class brought a new prospective to my eyes that I had never really considered. Things that without proper training would be hard to come up with or even practice. I was pushed to a new level of confidence not only with a firearm but with hand to hand skills. A big bonus is you are practicing with your edc firearm, as this really gives you the feel of a real life situation.

I would highly recommend this class to anybody, whether new to edc or a seasoned guy. I promise that this class will open up your eyes to something you haven't learned before or even thought as a possibility of happening. I will be making more time to take training from here on out and @TheCompleteCombatant will be at the top of the list.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Awesome report. Sounds like a really well rounded course. I'd love to take a training class one day if I can ever make a little time.

Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code
First of all I would like to give a huge shootout to @TheCompleteCombatant and all the instructors that helped with the class, everybody there was top notch. Also to the southeasttraders.com for hosting the gaw and being what it is. @dougiemac

I was finally able to get in the complete combatant course I won from the SET gaw last year (my work schedule is nuts). Overall I would highly recommend this course to anybody that edc, not only does this course provide practical use of your edc gear but also hands on techniques for those to close for comfort situations.

The course I participated in was a 12 hour 2 day course, 4 hours the first day and 8 the next. By the end of the second day I could definitely tell I had put some work in, body was sore and had some nice bruises.

Day 1:
The day started with the safety rules, getting your pistol training ready and what to expect from the class. It then proceeded to a class room setting, watching some videos and going over them regarding what signs to look for before somebody goes for the attack.

After the classroom we moved on to the mats and began running some hand to hand drills. Different defense positions, signs to watch for during a confrontation and what to do to be ready for the defense.

Once the sun set outside we ran a night ops situation, utilizing your flashlight there where different scenarios set up. This was probably the most eye opening part for me. What it really takes to use your flashlight and edc gear in a dark room with a potential threat.

Day 2:
Started bright and early with limited time in the class room setting, then proceeded to a quick over view from the previous day and then the fun started.

We hit the mats hard today with even more hand to hand training. Starting from positions that have never crossed my mind. Doing a lot of ground work and being able to safely incorporate your pistol from various positions. What was my most favorite drill of the day, wrestling for possession of the gun, whether from a standing position or starting from the ground.

We also did a lot of weapon draw exercises, along with moving to cover, weapon jam practices and more hand to hand type exercises. Finishing the day up with running a "live" scenario and having to make split second decisions.

Overall I really feel that the class brought a new prospective to my eyes that I had never really considered. Things that without proper training would be hard to come up with or even practice. I was pushed to a new level of confidence not only with a firearm but with hand to hand skills. A big bonus is you are practicing with your edc firearm, as this really gives you the feel of a real life situation.

I would highly recommend this class to anybody, whether new to edc or a seasoned guy. I promise that this class will open up your eyes to something you haven't learned before or even thought as a possibility of happening. I will be making more time to take training from here on out and @TheCompleteCombatant will be at the top of the list.

Thank you for the AAR! You were an excellent student and you are welcome at TCC anytime! See you and the Mrs. soon!

Reactions: Cudruln
Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code
Hi all.

Just a reminder that ALL SET members will receive 15% off at The Complete Combatant with verbal code TCCSET! Just call me at 678-290-0282 and I will run your credit card for that discount and then send you official registration information (all others will sign up online)

Here is our schedule....next TCC is not until June 2017 because April 2017 we are teaching Fighter Ready® in Dahlonega and May 2017 we are hosting the first Women's Meet & Mingle for ladies in the gun industry out in Alpharetta!

Questions? Get with me at thecompletecombatant@gmail.com

Reactions: Cudruln