Springfield Armory XDm or Beretta 92?

GA Firing Line

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
3Coyotes said:
Currently, my son is leaning toward the XDm. Accuracy is taking the front seat in the decision process. I'm good with that, the Beretta, or both!

Still raining here but hope to get the XDM out to the range this coming week...... :p

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Finally got to the range yesterday to shoot my new XDM...... ;D

What a pleasure to shoot this 45 is......
Very comfortable and easy to manage and could shoot it all day if I could afford the ammo as I don't load this caliber.....
Very accurate 45 and shoots to point of aim at 15 yards and knocks the center out cleanly....The Beretta M9 did the same.....

Both guns are keepers and have lots of differences but I really enjoy shooting them both...
Both guns fired their first 100 rounds no problems or malfunctions..... 8)

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
I have the XDm in 4.5" 9mm and I love it. I was also thinking about picking up a Beretta but it just didn't "feel" right in my hand. I had been drooling over it for a while and was disappointed when I finally decided to hold it. Funny how things worked out. I was lucky enough to get a CZ 75 for Christmas '12 that fits my hand better than anything else I own including my 1911's. Big, heavy 1991 model that came from "over there" with a returning serviceman. Still like shooting one of my wife's collection of LCP's when I get the chance. Great little pistols.