So many choices! Like walking through a art gallery

American Revival Apparel Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDBEARCAT

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
I got the Bear Creek back pocket holster a year and a half ago and just love it. I had Doug add about 1/2 inch to the top of the back piece so it rolls over a little when in my Wranglers and conceals a bit better for me.

Doc

Indigowolf

John
Jun 8, 2012
New Hampshire
Zip code
Damascus7 said:
Go to the best (IMHO), call Doug at Bear Creek and wait the wait. You won't be sorry!
+1 on the Bear Creek Holster ... number one accessory for my LCP. Now it is with me at all times.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
davevabch said:
I still have my old LCPl, now I have my new LCP. It has been with me through every day of my life. There is no more choice in which gun I will carry every day. I want a pristine holster, but the best is here, but which one? Help me Please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearcreekholsters/8151101872/#in/photostream/

Thanks for the nice comments. I'd be glad to talk to you about the various options if you want to call me (number is on my website). Something I might suggest is horse hide. I get a good amount of request for horse hide holsters. Benefit is that it repeals water more than cow hide. Plus another benefit even if you do not sweat, is that the draw is a tad bit better with the horse hide, and especially for front pocket use. The horse hide is smoother on the inside (flesh side) and that allows a little smoother draw. Here is a picture of a back pocket holster for an LCP with CT made in horse hide and dyed light brown. It has an exotic accent, but I could just use a black piece of horse hide to get the same contrast and that would save a few bucks on the cost as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearcreekholsters/8413897553/#in/set-72157632211367536

The horse hide is usually done in natural, light brown (like pictured), or black. I charge the same for front or back pocket, but the back pocket panel is removable and offers a couple more carry options. So I generally suggest a back pocket holster and use it which ever works best for you. The removable panel give you options.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.