Sig P365

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Sig Texas

Scout
Feb 5, 2018
Round Rock
Zip code
LGS ordered 25, they received 1. 25 wouldn't fulfill the waiting list. I was able to check it out and was impressed. I'd like to shoot one before buying. Fit in my hand (large) nicely. It will be very easy to conceal.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
LGS ordered 25, they received 1. 25 wouldn't fulfill the waiting list. I was able to check it out and was impressed. I'd like to shoot one before buying. Fit in my hand (large) nicely. It will be very easy to conceal.
Glad to hear from someone who’s actually laid hands on one. I really look forward to a range report from an everyday joe like us. By the way, Welcome aboard man. We’re glad to have you.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

You’re the first person I know outside of SHOT Show to have handled one. I’m anxious to know what you think theyr like.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
I'm not a Sig guy. But I have friends who are. Their loadout is usually a P320 for most situations or a P290rs for pocket carry or deep concealment. Having handled both of those quite a bit, this new P365 appears to be a perfect replacement for the P290. The 290 is not a fun gun to shoot. It has snappy recoil and a BRUTAL trigger. With this being striker fired, I assume the trigger will not be too far off of the P320 (probably a bit heavier due to geometry, much like the difference between a regular glock and the G43 design). And if that is the case, this will fill the niche that the P290rs fills and be a fantastic upgrade. If I carried a sig platform, I would be all over this P365.

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
Rented one at GaFiring Line today. Only ran 1 box of fmj range ammo through it. No malfunctions, returned to battery every time. Slide failed to lock back twice after the last round but that may have been me hitting the slide stop. Soft recoil & spot on. Length is not quite 1/4” longer than a Kahr CM9. Height with flush mag is the same. Width almost the same. I like it. A lot.

DaBlock

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Zip code
Rented one at GaFiring Line today. Only ran 1 box of fmj range ammo through it. No malfunctions, returned to battery every time. Slide failed to lock back twice after the last round but that may have been me hitting the slide stop. Soft recoil & spot on. Length is not quite 1/4” longer than a Kahr CM9. Height with flush mag is the same. Width almost the same. I like it. A lot.
Jealous. Nowhere here to rent one. Brownells still says "late March" on my order.

Reactions: Gunsite Grad

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I've got to admit I'm pretty intrigued. Although I don't see how it can be smaller, lighter, shoot better, and hold 11. Seems like basic physics says you can't have all of those things together.

Advanced physics says you can.....:spy::spy::spy::spy:

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I was passing though Lawrenceville the other day so I stopped at bullseye. Got the eye roll chuckle when I asked if they had any idea when the 365s might start hitting the shelves. I hate that place.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I was passing though Lawrenceville the other day so I stopped at bullseye. Got the eye roll chuckle when I asked if they had any idea when the 365s might start hitting the shelves. I hate that place.

I've only been there twice and was shocked to find no one behind the counter....apparently they all disappeared up their own asses

Reactions: Leshaire

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Got to fondle one today. Trigger is nice for a carry gun. The grip is way too small though. Like Glock 43 small.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I've only been there twice and was shocked to find no one behind the counter....apparently they all disappeared up their own asses
That's never been my experience. There's always quite a few people behind the counter. They're not rude, and they'll help you, they just put off some sort of "why are you taking up so much of my valuable time?" vibe. I don't know, maybe it's me.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That's never been my experience. There's always quite a few people behind the counter. They're not rude, and they'll help you, they just put off some sort of "why are you taking up so much of my valuable time?" vibe. I don't know, maybe it's me.

Yup. I hate that place. I'll NEVER use their range either. That place is pretty much only good for meeting people in their parking lot to do gun deals.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Yup. I hate that place. I'll NEVER use their range either. That place is pretty much only good for meeting people in their parking lot to do gun deals.
Well the parking lot is a lot nicer than it used to be, so I guess they’re looking out for you.

Reactions: Jake

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I have a Kahr CM9. Haven't shot it yet ...

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Got to fondle one today. Trigger is nice for a carry gun. The grip is way too small though. Like Glock 43 small.

I think the Glock 43 market is the category this fits into, so I would expect the grip sizes to be similar. This is basically Sig's answer to the Glock 43.