Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I believe that @Righter13 has one? I could be wrong but I think I remember him getting one. Maybe he could shed some light on whether it is worth it or not.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Lot's of folks having accuracy issues with them as well. Browse the interwebs. Reviews should be much better for a gun that went through a long, focused R&D process and release was delayed multiple times.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No, not for me anyway. I'm so used to a steeper grip angle I point them into the dirt when drawing and trying to get on target quickly.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Demolition Ranch had a good review of the pistol although it was more about recoil than accuracy. Spend the coin on a Maxim 9 as suppressed is better.

I love Demo Ranch and Off The Ranch but I wouldn't take any advice on what guns to buy from him. Almost all of the guns that you see on his channel now have been given to him in return for doing a video with the gun in it so of course he's gonna talk favorably about them.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I love Demo Ranch and Off The Ranch but I wouldn't take any advice on what guns to buy from him. Almost all of the guns that you see on his channel now have been given to him in return for doing a video with the gun in it so of course he's gonna talk favorably about them.
Ya, I know. I like it for the funny shit. He is hung up on penetration! LOL!

Reactions: Jake

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Nearly all gun channels get free guns to review.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Nearly all gun channels get free guns to review.

Yes, yes they do. It's not hard to tell the channels that give a fair and honest review of them though and the ones who just say "oh this (insert product here) is great" because they know that if they say a companies product is shit they probably won't be getting any more freebies from that company and even other companies will probably be less likely to give them free stuff in the future. About the only 2 channels I trust to give unbiased reviews is Military Arms and Mr. Guns 'N Gear.

Oct 18, 2018
Georgia
Zip code
Looks like it shoots lasers in a 1950s sci fi movie. I'd guess they're going to be available at a steep discount before long. Or not. Who knows?