Shooting at Navy center

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Really ? please tell me where I said this ?

You're the one in the wrong here. Your comment was silly and ignorant. Stats are stats, but comparing a lighting strike to a terrorist attack on American soil that resulted in the death of 5 Americans is just ridiculous, from your timing standpoint alone. Truth is, you trolled me, I got got. So congrats to you.. in your efforts to bait me, you outed yourself as a vile POS.. well played sir, well played !!!
Again. Show me where I said the people killed were insignificant. If you're going to accuse me of something and go around frothing at the mouth, at least nut up and show me where I said what you're accusing me of.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Here's my heinous quote. Notice my extreme hatred for military personnel.

"Oh probably, but the point is that people get all worried about statistically insignificant events, while totally ignoring the stuff has has a much, much greater likelihood of killing you."

Does anyone really dispute the number of humans killed by some ISIS following wacko is statistically insignificant? Is it really a top cause of death in the US?

You just don't know when to stop. What you're saying may be factually sound , but your choice of words and timing suck. Why can't you see that EVERYBODY here feels this way ? You were in the wrong, admit it & move on. And get some fucking tact.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You just don't know when to stop. What you're saying may be factually sound , but your choice of words and timing suck. Why can't you see that EVERYBODY here feels this way ? You were in the wrong, admit it & move on. And get some fucking tact.
I'm still waiting for you to cite what you're accusing me of.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop putting words in my mouth.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I`m not everybody ,but meanwhile back at the ranch grandma was Beating off the Indians. :)

Reactions: Strider12

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Again. Show me where I said the people killed were insignificant. If you're going to accuse me of something and go around frothing at the mouth, at least nut up and show me where I said what you're accusing me of.

"Nut up" lol, go get yours of the shelf & we'll do it together ...

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
"Nut up" lol, go get yours of the shelf & we'll do it together ...
Still waiting..........you've accused me of something, now show me the quote.

C'mon....tick tick tick...

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
We sure wouldn't want facts to cloud our emotions now would we? LOL

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
I'm still waiting for you to cite what you're accusing me of.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop putting words in my mouth.

LOL, "shut the fuck up" such a pedestrian phrase. Apparently you've exceeded the limits your liberal education, and are now trying act like you have a spine. You're going to have to make me shut the fuck up. I know there is no possibility of that , so move along Nancy.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Still waiting...............I'm happy to apologize if it's warranted.

Otherwise, it's you that owe me an apology for acting like a dick and putting word in my mouth.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
LOL, "shut the fuck up" such a pedestrian phrase. Apparently you've exceeded the limits your liberal education, and are now trying act like you have a spine. You're going to have to make me shut the fuck up. I know there is no possibility of that , so move along Nancy.
Still waiting. What's the matter....can't find any facts to back up your bs?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
rodney-king-1993-get-along-660x330.jpg

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Alright kids, you both said your peace. It's obvious, you will never agree on this, so why any more waste energy smacking each other's titties? Ignore the other and move on.

Reactions: jwtug and Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Maybe it's the accountant in me but I'm not EVERYBODY either. I can see things clinically.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Reactions: Shemp

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
AGAIN... why is our military unarmed? This is a stupid-ass policy! Of all people that SHOULD be armed, it's our fucking military! Although I believe all law abiding, citizens should be.

The POTUS has stated MANY times, he has a phone & a pen.. he could take care of this in a hot minute. Put that phone & pen to good use for a change.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Funny, I'm still waiting for you to show me where I made vile comments about my country & my brothers ?

Here's what happened ok. You read my statement in a state of heightened emotion. You read the words "deaths" and "insignificant" and failed to understand that I was simply referring to the statistical probability of dying in the manner that they did, not the people themselves. I get it, that's probably an easy mistake to make if you're emotionally connected in some way to the event.

It does however, piss me off when you call me a "fucking retard" and continue to make false allegations against me AFTER I've clearly explained what I meant by my statement.