Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
How many did you get done, and how much per Patch? I'd like at least one.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Those look really nice. I'm not sure what I would do with it but I want one! Where do you guys keep yours?

They are nice. Thanks!
Well I do a few things with them.
I collect them and put them on a my molle, my bags, my hats, the headliner of my truck, etc. anything that Velcro will adhere too. I also trade them for other patches through online groups, on Facebook, with friends, etc. it's the baseball cards of the tacticool world.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Stickers?

They're coming. I coulda got all this stuff cheaper and cheaper quality, but I want to do this right, so I got some of the best quality stickers, patches and tshirts from quality reputable vendors. The shirts ship from the printer later this week along with stickers the following week. They'll be up on the store soon!

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
They're coming. I coulda got all this stuff cheaper and cheaper quality, but I want to do this right, so I got some of the best quality stickers, patches and tshirts from quality reputable vendors. The shirts ship from the printer later this week along with stickers the following week. They'll be up on the store soon!
Quality over quantity :thumb:

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
They are nice. Thanks!
Well I do a few things with them.
I collect them and put them on a my molle, my bags, my hats, the headliner of my truck, etc. anything that Velcro will adhere too. I also trade them for other patches through online groups, on Facebook, with friends, etc. it's the baseball cards of the tacticool world.
Wow. I need to get with the times I guess. Thanks

Reactions: dougiemac