Rough Creek Traders Closing

American Revival Apparel Company

RCT22

Hunter
Jul 30, 2015
Blue Ridge
Fellas I appreciate all the talk about my shop. You have no idea how grateful I am for your support, and how good it makes us feel to know that people have a genuine interest in us being successful.

We have found a new location and are currently remodeling it to suit our needs. We will be re-opening on March 1 of this year and will continue to offer hydro dipping, Cerakote, and general gunsmithing. We also hope to have a much better retail selection of guns and accessories, with the emphasis being on AR's and the 10/22s I love.

When it gets a little closer to the actual opening I plan on making an announcement here and possibly trying to have a SET day in the shop where any SET members can come in and purchase items at a major discount.

Thanks again everybody. I look forward to being up and running again soon! -- Jon

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
wooohooo,glad to hear Jon. where is the new place?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
@RTC22- all the best man! I've always been enjoyed seeing the pictures of your creations... everything always looked outstanding.

I really hope you guys can find a building that will suit your needs and be affordable. That's been an issue for lots of folks down in Macon too.

RCT22

Hunter
Jul 30, 2015
Blue Ridge
@RTC22- all the best man! I've always been enjoyed seeing the pictures of your creations... everything always looked outstanding.

I really hope you guys can find a building that will suit your needs and be affordable. That's been an issue for lots of folks down in Macon too.

I appreciate that. We lucked up and found a place we can make work, so starting in March we should be able to kick a few unique guns out the door now and then!