Faktory 47

Recommend me a 22 pistol host

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Id prefer something that doesnt cost an additional hundo to get threaded if at all possible.
Yeah, I would have too, but I'm too damned picky about what I needed out of a .22 pistol so I ponied up. Glad I did too.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Yeah, I would have too, but I'm too damned picky about what I needed out of a .22 pistol so I ponied up. Glad I did too.
Yeah well see. I didnt mind the walther P22, just hated the mag release. The ruger trigger is hands down the worst. The 22/45 was picky on ammo. Trying to find something decent all around

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Yeah well see. I didnt mind the walther P22, just hated the mag release. The ruger trigger is hands down the worst. The 22/45 was picky on ammo. Trying to find something decent all around
With the cerakote I have right around $500 in mine, but it cycles everything, shoots like a champ, fits perfectly, and will be subsonic with bulk box ammo.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter

what's your complaint with the SR22 trigger?

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
I took yalls word and hate this thing. Worst trigger on the planet and the mags are a complete beetch to get seated all the way.

Someone trade me a GSG 1911 22!!!!!
I gots a Hunut Dolla bill yo.

freedom

Sniper
I took yalls word and hate this thing. Worst trigger on the planet and the mags are a complete beetch to get seated all the way.

Someone trade me a GSG 1911 22!!!!!

Oh don't blame me. I barely recommended it for teaching kids. I told you the Victory and to suppress the best pistol, and not care about the best host.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Oh don't blame me. I barely recommended it for teaching kids. I told you the Victory and to suppress the best pistol, and not care about the best host.

lol I took the cumulative word of the thread. Everyone here has bad taste in triggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
I shot s Glock right after and was in heaven. I might have thrown the ruger away if I had gone straight to a sao after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if you decide to throw it away, throw it my way. Lol. I miss mine. But make sure you make a holster for it first! I need one of those too. :boink:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
A buddy has an SR22, and the trigger is ok, but it's the accuracy that bothers me. It slings bullets all over the place.