Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Semi-Pro

Woodsman
May 17, 2015
Smalltown, GA
today was. A interesting day in the SET. From gay marriage to the new mystery guy member. To @ArtVandelay being a 1 pissed off mofo about doors. Even though I don't politaclly and religiously have the same beliefs as some on here. I never want to hurt anyone's feelings. I still have the urge to get a boost up from @SafeCracka and throat punch some of u! Oh and @Bypass is super cool dude. And @Laufen needs to get drunk and laid. Will calm him down @NWS u Are going to mKe me relapse into my sex addiction. Oh well. Love u all
Tell you what ... how bout you me and heidi have a go at that.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I don't understand this sex addiction concept. That seems like the same thing as saying you're addicted to oxygen.
Just fuckin w u all. I don't believe in addictions. Like fat people addicted to food. Lame

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Abolutely! Spent many a summer on Lanier as a guest on a house boat and encountered more than one of these people!

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
What do you guys think? I'm doing my best. Shaking every tree. Calling in every favor. Spending money on marketing and advertising.

What do you think? Can we make it there before Giveaway Week?

What can you do to help?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Pass out card sent with my shirts and post SET on Facebook status. Word of mouth is usually a game winner!

Reactions: dougiemac

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I had 4 acres to mow at one time and it was definitely a good time to reflect on life's problems... Damn, where did that hornet come from?!?!? Did the dog shit that or did something die over there?!?!?!?

Reactions: sam

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
If you think mowing is a good time to reflect then you should buy a tree stand and go hunting. 8 days now. It's therapy for the soul. Also, if your gonna push mow take a towel with ya. No one like motorboating sweaty boobs. Gross.

Reactions: sam and erkinator 2