• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
And a ho a ho! I know I know! True about the debates. The main problem is that most of the information comes from mainstream media and not all the facts are present. Same thing for the OP of this thread. The full truth will not be known about it until the full GBI investigation is complete and even then the truth may not be known, at least to the general public. Still, people love a good heated discussion!
I say we just toss gasoline on it all and light it up!:classicevil:

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
We take care of our own,,you don't have a fucking clue! Some things are better left alone, another time another place.. Some just want to be left alone..No excuses, no story, not wanting to explain something, others can't understand..Until you walk in our shoes, you don't know shit..Just say'in. Carry on...
Im all in support of those that served but I'm not sure this is called for.. Carry on......

Reactions: Mac11FA

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Nice. Either you made Laufen think, mad, or his phone broke. Any way, the way you lay it out makes sense. I don't subscribe to either side because both sides pay scientists to come to the conclusions that they want. When I see mathematical proof, then I will make a decision.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Take it for what it's worth, but I honestly never saw Ken @ ODT defend bad cops; usually he was just jumping in when there was an obvious lack of the "other side" of the story. I know I'll probably get bashed for being a "cop supporter" and such, but Ken was usually well grounded in his statements.

Okay, I'm ready .... let the beatings begin

100 percent right. He always defended the cops when it was not clear. Said they were fucked up when it was. He was more level headed about it than most of us. But he is a cop and always tilted towards believing them until there was proof he could not explain away. KF is okay in my book for now. We'll see how that goes.

Reactions: Shemp and Mac11FA

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
We take care of our own,,you don't have a fucking clue! Some things are better left alone, another time another place.. Some just want to be left alone..No excuses, no story, not wanting to explain something, others can't understand..Until you walk in our shoes, you don't know shit..Just say'in. Carry on...

I'm 39 years old and retired from the Army. I'm a combat veteran with a bronze star. To this very day, my father has never talked to me about Nam. Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Each man deals with it differently. To each their own. Nothing but respect Mr. DD. Keep it real brother.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
After ww2 they still found Japs livin in caves years later

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
Android Apps
GasBuddy
Clean Master
Torque (OBD Scan Tool) I use this with a bluetooth adapter that I bought on eBay for $20 to check and clear fault codes.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
After ww2 they still found Japs livin in caves years later

That were abandoned by the Japanese military. No one knew they were there. That's different than living on a sandbar island with no structures, getting supplies flown in on a regular basis. The thing about islands, people tend to live on them if possible. And most small islands have no water source, unless they had an extensive rain catchment system, that would have to be flown in also.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I'm 39 years old and retired from the Army. I'm a combat veteran with a bronze star. To this very day, my father has never talked to me about Nam. Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Each man deals with it differently. To each their own. Nothing but respect Mr. DD. Keep it real brother.
39 years!?! That's 14 years more then I've been alive lol. I hope to make it to 30+

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Freedom,

I want to apologize for my outburst last night..I have been back in Country for 44 yrs. The term Brothers when it pertains to wars, is a whole new definition. My time in Nam changed me for life and I still deal with it. The Men I served with the ones that are still alive, are and always will be my brothers. For those that have not been in a war, their is no way to understand what it does to you. I personally can understand some would do that..I come to the aid of multiple Veterans every year that have a hard time dealing with the public..Some just want to forget what happened, and not to talk about it..I respect that and support them..I can be extremely passionate when it comes to this topic..Just felt I need to post this to you, and the site...DD

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Freedom,

I want to apologize for my outburst last night..I have been back in Country for 44 yrs. The term Brothers when it pertains to wars, is a whole new definition. My time in Nam changed me for life and I still deal with it. The Men I served with the ones that are still alive, are and always will be my brothers. For those that have not been in a war, their is no way to understand what it does to you. I personally can understand some would do that..I come to the aid of multiple Veterans every year that have a hard time dealing with the public..Some just want to forget what happened, and not to talk about it..I respect that and support them..I can be extremely passionate when it comes to this topic..Just felt I need to post this to you, and the site...DD

You are a good man DD. You and your Brothers paved the road for us young vets. You guys went through hell and were shit on for doing it. I respect he hell out the grace in which you have done this. I think your post last night was quite refreshing. Nobody will ever know how You and your Brothers feel. That is owned by you.

Reactions: Righter13