• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
1. Go down to the gym and work up a good, slathering, red faced sweat.
2. Pop over to the bar and tell them you just got in from Sierra Leon and you could really use a beer after what you witnessed.
No one is interested in how you pick up dates; the members here we would appreciate it if you kept your homosexual-stalking techniques to yourself. Thanks! :yo:

Reactions: White and sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No one is interested in how you pick up dates; the members here we would appreciate it if you kept your homosexual-stalking techniques to yourself. Thanks! :yo:
That's news to me.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This Four Roses single barrel is good.
Isn't it though? It's just a really, really well balanced and very flavorful whiskey. It's not too "smooth" either. That's my beef with the Eagle Rare single barrel. People are so quick to dub smoothness as some sort of quality that should be recognized first and sit at the top of the priority list for a good bourbon. That's like ranking tenderness as the most important quality for a ribeye. Not me. Taste is first second and third, smoothness comes way down the line. Tofu is fucking tender, but that doesn't make it a good ribeye.

Reactions: freedom

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
Isn't it though? It's just a really, really well balanced and very flavorful whiskey. It's not too "smooth" either. That's my beef with the Eagle Rare single barrel. People are so quick to dub smoothness as some sort of quality that should be recognized first and sit at the top of the priority list for a good bourbon. That's like ranking tenderness as the most important quality for a ribeye. Not me. Taste is first second and third, smoothness comes way down the line. Tofu is fucking tender, but that doesn't make it a good ribeye.
It's got a very balanced taste and a nice slow burn that lingers a while but isn't bad at all. It's actually very pleasant. It is a very nice sipping bourbon. The 100 proof aspect isn't an issue. If you like a good 70 or 80 proof bourbon, don't let that number scare you away. It's great.

Reactions: Laufen and freedom

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sexual predators are often the last to realize obvious things; has Chris Hansen failed you somehow?
Hmm, better take a gander in that mirror and think back on the number of super gay threads that we've had in here. Someone may have failed to realize the obvious, and it's not me. :whip:

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's got a very balanced taste and a nice slow burn that lingers a while but isn't bad at all. It's actually very pleasant. It is a very nice sipping bourbon. The 100 proof aspect isn't an issue. If you like a good 70 or 80 proof bourbon, don't let that number scare you away. It's great.
Oh, yeah you're right because there is so much flavor. The alcohol does a good job bringing it out rather than hiding it.

Reactions: jwtug

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code

I've got some barrel strength single barrel, it comes in about 118 proof. I sip it neat, no problem. It's infinitely more sippable than 98% of the 80 proof bourbon out there.

The only bad thing about it is, the only place you can get it is the distillery in Kentucky.

Reactions: jwtug

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Hmm, better take a gander in that mirror and think back on the number of super gay threads that we've had in here. Someone may have failed to realize the obvious, and it's not me. :whip:
I've not come across too many homosexual predators, but I do appreciate you setting the bar for comparison sake. Just so I am clear, do you stalk young men via Facebook, running clubs, or do you find BackPage and other alternative sites more productive? ;)

Reactions: Laufen and sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm drinking this. OYO (Oh Why OH) such a stupid name and stupid whiskey. It's an Ohio distilled wheat whisky. Single barrel, small batch. It has a pleasant nose, but I just can't get behind the wheats. They're dusty, bland and boring. This thing starts out ok, and falls on it's face in a pile of wheat chaff. $40 on sale for $20. Never again.

IMG_0944.JPG

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
fcac4c1eeca823e0befd4eeadda10c9d.jpg