• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Bro. Everything happens for a reason. I went to my parents house about two weeks ago. Got some stuff for my office that I've had in storage there. I picked up two toshiba DVD players, and a vhs player. I found a blockbuster copy of flight of the navigator on VHS!!. I have the remotes some where in all my junk. The good news, all toshiba dvd remotes will with their DVD players. I've got a single player and a double disk player. You are welcome to either one. Just let me know. All this shit is in boxes in the garage. So just let me know so I can find them.
Much love. Hope the house build is going well.

Thank you for the offer, I really mean that. Let me try some new cables and check all of the connections. I'll send you a PM. I like this DVD player b/c its so simple, I just want to put the DVD in and play a freakin' movie, I'll get something nicer down the road.

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Is John Walsh trying to stay relevant? I'm sad to say I watch his show growing up. Like, every Saturday after cops. All my youth.

Sublimebeer

Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Thank you for the offer, I really mean that. Let me try some new cables and check all of the connections. I'll send you a PM. I like this DVD player b/c its so simple, I just want to put the DVD in and play a freakin' movie, I'll get something nicer down the road.

Roger that. These are probably around 04/05. Basically have a play, stop,ff, rev, pause, and eject bottom.

Sublimebeer

Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
I'd go out and put 10K on black. One hand. The rest piss away on guns. You see, this guy is a dumb fuck for showing his wife. Also, that's a treasure map for jimmy Hoffa on a bingo sheet.

Reactions: sam

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I have not been to the fair since I was 7 and still scarred from that one. Guess since the Henry Co fair sucks ass, I will have to find another one to try out. I grew up in Marietta but don't have any friends to catch up with so no since in going to that one. I always did like the Midway and all the challenge games. It is neat to see the new and inventive ways the come up with to separate a man from his money.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Look at me, come rob me

Government for their share and whatever punk decides the GEO tag was on camera and looks them up.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
DVD's? You're already obviously wearing a tweed jacket and scanning the JC Penny for a new set of knickers. Just watch it in black and white.
Otherwise, buy a cable and if that doesn't work, buy a new video record player.