Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Unfortunately our Universities have become secondary daycares for children that refuse to grow up, and can't manage class and being respectful. If I were the University President, I'd drop the hammer on them as well. It's an institution of higher learning, not a Panama City beach bar. This doesn't have anything to do with political correctness.

This sure doesn't scream "academics and excellence".

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
I actually live very close to this school. To me it's not offensive. It's a joke. A joke that people have been making for years. Signs like these go up during freshman move-in every year at my school and schools across the country.

I think this is getting blown up more than usual because this time it was a Greek organization that put the signs up. And there is an ongoing war against the institution of Greek life at schools across the nation. Every little opportunity to attack and restrict Greek life is being seized by simple bitches that are offended by and complain about everything that make them feel special and catered to.
#Greeklivesmatter

Reactions: JMUshotgunner

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Unfortunately our Universities have become secondary daycares for children that refuse to grow up, and can't manage class and being respectful. If I were the University President, I'd drop the hammer on them as well. It's an institution of higher learning, not a Panama City beach bar. This doesn't have anything to do with political correctness.

While I do agree with you from the University's perspective, I think this was an off campus house. Frankly, it should not have probably been associated with a "officially sanctioned" university entity, but I still think it's funny. Had those signs been hung above an apartment door, no one would have cared.

Just to play devil's advocate, what would have happened if a sorority hung similar signs? (Well, the house would have had so many freshman boys in it the floors would collapse, but let's leave that part out).

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Who cares? Where do we draw the line? There is no way that we can continue on the present course of trying to take everyone's sensitivity into account. A joke is a joke. Fuck you if you can't take a joke!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Who cares? Where do we draw the line? There is no way that we can continue on the present course of trying to take everyone's sensitivity into account. A joke is a joke. Fuck you if you can't take a joke!

I'm in favor of banning lines being drawn. I think that's when the shit really hits the fan anyway.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The bottom line is that even those who want to preach PC still hold non-PC beliefs behind closed doors. I saw an article about Jeb Bush retracting his use of anchor babies because of PC and then turned around and said if Trump uses the term then it is okay for him to use it!

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Like they haven't been having sex since 11th grade... I do agree its tasteless... But, whatever...

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I remember flying from Austria back to the states and had a bottle of Sliivovica from Slovenia in my luggage. At the airport is Austria I had 2 armed guards approach me asking me to come with them. They led me down to the basement where I found my bag in the middle of a abandoned hanger and they asked if it was mine and if I would open it up. Needless to say I was scared shitless being 19 and had 2 guns aimed at me. All in all they wanted to make sure it wasn't anything liquid that was explosive and allowed me to keep it. When my luggage dropped in ATL I grabbed it and hauled ass lol. Mind you this was post 9/11

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code

Way too fucking serious. I can't believe you drink.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Put your google foo to work and see if there are any kids shelters or womens shelters in your area. They're kinda hard to find, which really blows my mind, but once you find them they'll gladly take anything you can give. You may have to call the local dfcs office to find one. Most of the women and kids that come to them arrive with the clothes on their backs and nothing else.

They'll probably have you deliver to a generic office or the dfcs office but if you donate often enough they'll have you deliver to the real facility which is fucking depressing. Worthless POS's that walk out on their kids, both men and women, are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

YWCA is usually the place to find where to donate. The one in Marietta is where we did the coat drive one time years ago. They are very appreciative.

Reactions: sam

Kyle Turner

Formerly "Palmettomoon"
Aug 16, 2015
Macon
Zip code
I would rather dig out my own eyeballs with a rusty fork than to sell used clothes on ebay. I usually take stuff to Salvation Army in Macon just because most of what they get here looks like rubbish.

clark

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
Actually you can find them, or as I mentioned their office front, and it's not that hard.

Rainbow house for kids has a location in Warner Robbins.

Rainbow House Children's Resource Center
108 Elmwood St, Warner Robins, GA 31093
Phone: (478) 923-5923

I'm sure they'd appreciate the clothes

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Saw this yesterday on another website. I thought it pretty hilarious but maybe I would feel differently if I had daughters?

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Saw this yesterday on another website. I thought it pretty hilarious but maybe I would feel differently if I had daughters?

@Hayata, I've got two daughters and although thinking about those grubby Axe body sprayin' frat boys pawing at either one of them would make my blood pressure go through the roof, I have raised my girls to be self aware and independent.

A wise man once said to me, "Dougie when raising kids, you can either protect your kids or prepare them. One is only good as long as you're with them. The other is good when you're not." - James Yeager

So although I'd probably put my best Clint Eastwood sneer on my face as I saw those signs, and if I had the chance I'd choke one of those frat boys out, ... I still believe in my daughters being strong and smart.