Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Everyone has their 15 minutes of fame. Some purposely look for it while others have it imposed on them. My wife would always relate to me things she has seen in the news and on FB and I always tell her that if it does not concern me directly, I do not need to worry about it. While it is nice to be kept in the loop, I just don't need to know every detail about every person in the world. Some day I will have a plot of land and a small cabin somewhere off the grid and never have to worry bout this shit!

Reactions: sam and karlvv

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Glad your ok!!

My wife is always afraid this will happen when we pass semis.

Yeah mine too. Unfortunately this was more of a tbone situation. Coming home from work I topped a hill to find him stretched across 4 lanes pulling out of a side road basically looked like he was busting a uturn.I didn't have time for much of anything just enough to decide left or right....right coulda took me thru a building so I took left luckily I dodged going start under him but unluckily my front took his trailer landing gear somewhere around 45mph, spun the car around and slammed passenger side into trailer which left a big ass crease down the car busting all glass out. Probably been bad if I went straight under him judging where the trailer hit the side it would have scalped the car mid windshield.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I remember watching the first runs! I had a crush on Batgirl and Barbara Eden (I dream of Jeannie)! R.I.P. Yvonne Craig!

Reactions: EugenFJR

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Who was beating off over a dead pig? Or did you make that part up? It's early and I'm confused.

What about the part of small town life where we pretend we don't know anything we aren't supposed to, when does the internets start doing that? Without that part, small towns would be more deadly than the inner cities.

Reactions: sam

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Yeah mine too. Unfortunately this was more of a tbone situation. Coming home from work I topped a hill to find him stretched across 4 lanes pulling out of a side road basically looked like he was busting a uturn.I didn't have time for much of anything just enough to decide left or right....right coulda took me thru a building so I took left luckily I dodged going start under him but unluckily my front took his trailer landing gear somewhere around 45mph, spun the car around and slammed passenger side into trailer which left a big ass crease down the car busting all glass out. Probably been bad if I went straight under him judging where the trailer hit the side it would have scalped the car mid windshield.
Then you could have had a convertible...

Reactions: Trimax2

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
You are lucky to be here!! I hope their were witnesses..I suggest you also go to the hospital and get checked out, or you have already gone..If the ass wipe is going to do something this stupid, the company should have to pay..Glad your ok.

Reactions: Trimax2

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Lucky me a off duty ems was behind me plus a truck full of guys heading to work who have me their number in case I need it. But honestly I just want the car taken care of and call it square. That car was paid off and modified so blue book isn't gonna cut it for me and I don't plan to start a car note for something that wasn't my fault.

Reactions: jwtug

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Lucky me a off duty ems was behind me plus a truck full of guys heading to work who have me their number in case I need it. But honestly I just want the car taken care of and call it square. That car was paid off and modified so blue book isn't gonna cut it for me and I don't plan to start a car note for something that wasn't my fault.

Sometimes it can take several days for physical problems start...Just go slow until you are sure you not injured..Not suggesting you get anything you are not entitled to..I had neck problems start 2 days after a drunk hit me head on..

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
At distant inhabit amongst by. Appetite welcomed interest the goodness boy not. Estimable education for disposing pronounce her. John size good gay plan sent old roof own. Inquietude saw understood his friendship frequently yet. Nature his marked ham wished.

Reactions: Bypass

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Our personal lives are more public, but the myth that everyone has a window into everyone else's personal life in a small town is just that.

The word "celebrity" was coined originally to define a person that is famous but seemingly for no reason. For some reason there are people that seem to care. Vicarious living, a need for external drama to distract them from their own issues? Maybe, but it's a human condition, not one brought on by invasive tech.

Is society evolving? Sure.

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Yeah I've been going to work every night since it happened but woke up last night to go to work and I felt it then. Sore as shit but still went to work but told boss man this morning I wasn't coming tonight lol

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Only the stupid get caught doing things like this. There's way better options for exploring your kinky side than using some mass consumed website that keeps data.

But one side blind infidelity is just stupid and not "kinky". If you're not happy, tel your partner. If what makes you happy is something she isn't willing to do, then be adults and find a compromise, which may include divorce. You don't have a lot of time on earth, live happy.

Reactions: sam

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Mmmm.

Good to the last glop...

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
FEeJlfyW.jpg

Well it appears another race baiter, isn't who they portray themselves to be..a male version of Rachel Dolezal. This time it's the leader of the #BlackLivesMatter movement, Atlanta's own Shaun King. I actually have had interactions with Shawn as he began to rise to stardom after he was brutally attacked and beaten near death while growing up in Kentucky by a "racist group of rednecks". One of the allegations made against King is that he misrepresented himself to get a scholarship, financed by media mogul Oprah Winfrey, to get him into Morehouse College, the historically black college in Atlanta. King flatly denied these claims.

"#Morehouse has no comment on the @Shaunking allegations. However @Morehouse does not grant admissions or scholarships based on race." - Morehouse College tweet

King has not responded directly to these claims, however he has issued a series of tweets on the defense.

"In essence, what is happening to me now, is like conservatives demanding Obama's long form birth certificate. It's all BULLSHIT." - Shaun King tweet

I've actually had some interaction with Shaun over the years when he was a pastor of a church. Personally he was a dynamic and charismatic individual that has a lot of promise. However he's gravitated to these far-left-extremist-bleeding-heart liberal social issues and has done what he can to elevate himself like his predecessors Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan.

Related Stories:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/20/u...es-claims-he-lied-about-race-and-assault.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/us/shaun-king-controversy/

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't see any issue with a white dude as a leader in the Blacklivesmatter thing, but falsifying information to receive scholarship money is another thing.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I don't see any issue with a white dude as a leader in the Blacklivesmatter thing, but falsifying information to receive scholarship money is another thing.
Misrepresentation from the get go speaks to character. Just say what you are or dont say, and why you care.

Reactions: jwtug

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
Well this is getting ridiculous. More proof that people will say or do ANYTHING for fame and money. I would think that black folks would be pissed about this. This guy didn't have to live through the "struggles" that they faced, and yet he's profiting from it. I saw on black civil rights attorney on Fox News defending this clown. I don't get it.

Reactions: Darkgiggles

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
If he's not "black" is he "half black" like our president?

Yeah, what does race matter in what movements you support unless you mis-represent yourself.

Reactions: Strider12