• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Had. A basset for many years. Was greAt dog.

My father retired in 1995, he found a Basset on the golf course in 1996, he for some reason jumped into the golf cart and would follow him when he played his 18 holes so he took him in, tried to fined the owner of the dog... (needless to say, no one claimed him) so we ended up w/ a Basset hound. Long story short... He ended up being our dog... Fast forward to 1997... My father Died of a heart attack on the same golf course in 1997...On the 4 of July weekend in 1997. My mother moved back in town. ( Marietta, Ga.) and we still had the basset hound... I had wanted a Rottweiler for a few years, and my mother was a little relunctant to get a dog like a Rottweiler...
As it turns out my first Rottweiler was one of the best dogs we had ever had, when she got sick from cancer, the only dog ( and not her stupid cat) who came to her was my Rottweiler, and sat by her side... before she was sent to the hospice, where she died....(on mothers day in 2002 BTW.)
I have never seen a breed so loyal in my life, and the last 3 dogs I have had have been Rottweilers... Amon, Gunther, and Eva, are gone now, but I have Sniper and Boris, at the moment... And until I die, I'll have Rottweilers... They are big, goofy, 120+ pound lap dogs... That will protect your life and never leave your side...

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Always try and rescue an animal. There are too many out there that need a good home. I have a wonderful rescue dog at home and we love him greatly. His name is Yoda. We think he is a Deer Chihuahua but he kinda looks like a miniature lab in a way. WP_000552.jpg

He loves his daddy!

Reactions: sam

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
What are the 3 top web sites that you have to go to everyday. You can't live without these sites they are a must have.

SET
FB
Slickguns

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I wished I had gotten mine. I joined up a little too late. I did serve as a camp counselor at Bert Adams and Sidney Dew. My father attained and still gives to the scouts every day. He earned the Silver Beaver award which is one of scouting's top honors!

http://www.scouting.org/Home/Awards_Central/SilverBeaver.aspx

Reactions: madHatter

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
our pup is always chasing OPP.

that damn free range putty-tat won't stay the hell out of our yard.

Reactions: sam

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
I enjoyed cub scouts and webelos. When I went to boy scouts I had all these hopes of camping, backpacking, shooting, archery, and other fun stuff. Unfortunately there were no male scout leaders around so instead it was basket weaving and sitting around in meetings talking about dumb stuff. I did not stay in long after that.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
SET
ODT
Gun-deals.com to check ammo prices

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Where do you go shoot. Are you a member of a club do you go to an indoor range or you just shoot in the backyard.

Reactions: Mac11FA and sam