• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Good luck @Shemp !

Be prepared with a response if they meet or beat the offer. I'm guessing your's is a very small industry where everyone knows everyone else. It's a fine line to do what you're doing and not burn bridges 10 years from now.

It's not about the job, it's about being able to provide a better life for your family, blah, blah, blah. Thanks so much for the opportunity, blah blah blah.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Good luck @Shemp !

Be prepared with a response if they meet or beat the offer. I'm guessing your's is a very small industry where everyone knows everyone else. It's a fine line to do what you're doing and not burn bridges 10 years from now.

It's not about the job, it's about being able to provide a better life for your family, blah, blah, blah. Thanks so much for the opportunity, blah blah blah.
I'm making a jump from a company with 14 people to one that has 900+. The new company is a giant in the industry and I'm getting in on the ground floor for the southeast branch. They are hiring me in at the top of my job title and have already laid out a path for the move to middle managment . Money aside, it's a huge opportunity for growth that my current company cant match, even if they matched the money. They want to stay small, and the main force of their relationship with our biggest client is on his way out, which is what prompted our client to facilitate this jump for me. The current ship may not be sinking, but its listing pretty bad.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I hate to do it, they gave me my start. But I'll be in on the ground floor and there is already a path for advancement for me, which is when some real money starts rolling in. It will be a difficult talk to have, but in the end they will find a body to fill my slot .

The only way to make significantly more money is to go elsewhere

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I'm making a jump from a company with 14 people to one that has 900+. The new company is a giant in the industry and I'm getting in on the ground floor for the southeast branch. They are hiring me in at the top of my job title and have already laid out a path for the move to middle managment . Money aside, it's a huge opportunity for growth that my current company cant match, even if they matched the money. They want to stay small, and the main force of their relationship with our biggest client is on his way out, which is what prompted our client to facilitate this jump for me. The current ship may not be sinking, but its listing pretty bad.

Wow, middle management. That's nirvana right there.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
10-4, I countered at $1,150 says it comes with 5-6 mags and ammo.
I'll probably get put on ignore, but that's the awesome part of this thread. I didn't get screwed :D
6 mags are $15 apiece, for perfect condition. So $90, ammo is 180rds for 20 cents each is $36. So, at MOST, $125 for mags and ammo. $1150+$125 is 1275, not $1500.
I would not pay more than $1250 for the whole package.
Last summer I picked up an 107fr for $1100, but it included a $300 scope, rings and base combo.
$1500 is ACE territory and it is a much better AK than 107.
Or a WBP Fox for $950, CNC Warrior side folding stock for $300 and have a better rifle than 107fr for $1250.