• Total voters

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Zooming in on it as best as I can the bluing looks nice on the barrel and the receiver, the rivets look good with my limited resolution and the barrel pin looks potentially correct as well being recessed within the trunnion....does he have any receipts to back this up? Any email chain to prove builder?

Trying to find more out. Thus far all I know about this guy is he lives in Auburn Georgia and drives a bright yellow lotus.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Ask him more about the lotus lol

His reply when I asked about if Rod built it.

They used to a few years ago, I used to get barrel assemblies done by Cameron Childers back when I was heavy in the AK game. I got this M72 in a trade last year with someone, and he mentioned it was built by Rod. I know it was built on one of their Yugo receivers and rail sets and a nitride barrel. I've put a few hundred round through it myself but mostly used it for blank fire and put a thousand or so blanks through it myself. If you want pics of rivet work and headspace checks I can do that as well.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
for what its worth....

My cousin's boss is apparently friends with Gov. Kemp, and he has told all his employees to expect Gov. Kemp to announce a state of Quarantine either for the state of GA or ATL tonight. My mother just called me and gave me the news a couple hours ago.

I don't expect yall to believe me cus I know there's been so much misinformation all on the internet that its driving everyone a little nuts... but incase you were contemplating going to the grocery store today I would go ahead and go just to be safe