• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@triplestack3 worth picking up the 22LR rifle? I don't have anything in 22 except for The Heritage Rough Rider that's mainly used as a gag trade offer
Well you can get one of those brand new at CDNN for 279 or so without the crate.
My take is that it's grossly overweight, like ww2 heavy. If you are gonna get a 22lr, get a gsg mp5-22 style rifle. They are smaller, lighter, and i believe they have a pic rail. Also around 229 at CDNN.
the StG44-22LR is a head turner with high novelty factor, but it wears off. I'd even suggest getting a Ruger 10/22 before that.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Mainecoon cats. Excellent cats, have an “M” on their foreheads, tend to be very social, a bit larger than normal, active and fantastic personalities. I want another one. Best cat I ever had was a Mainecoon mix.

That's what I've heard about them, want one of those one day. And an Oriental Shorthair.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Mainecoon cats. Excellent cats, have an “M” on their foreheads, tend to be very social, a bit larger than normal, active and fantastic personalities. I want another one. Best cat I ever had was a Mainecoon mix.

When I met my wife 11ish years ago, her roommate had a mainecoon.

Cat was kind of a dick, but the roommate was neglectful too.

Too much hair. She's deciding between a bengal or an oriental short hair.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Well you can get one of those brand new at CDNN for 279 or so without the crate.
My take is that it's grossly overweight, like ww2 heavy. If you are gonna get a 22lr, get a gsg mp5-22 style rifle. They are smaller, lighter, and i believe they have a pic rail. Also around 229 at CDNN.
the StG44-22LR is a head turner with high novelty factor, but it wears off. I'd even suggest getting a Ruger 10/22 before that.

Yeah..had the GSG mp5, fun but it got sold in the great ammo consolidation

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
When I met my wife 11ish years ago, her roommate had a mainecoon.

Cat was kind of a dick, but the roommate was neglectful too.

Too much hair. She's deciding between a bengal or an oriental short hair.

#1. Bengal. Friend has one..very social and active. Plays fetch and goes on leashed walks. Unfortunately it's very vocal too.

#2. Oriental shorthair. Nothing wrong, but nothing special imo.

#3. Mainecoon's. Long hair is a bitch. Either comb it daily, let it get matted and gnarly, or pay for a haircut every few months.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Believe me I understand! Whenever we go into PetSmart and they have all the cats there, I wish I could take them all in. We've got 4 which is honestly too many lol. True to form, the one that seems to show the most gratitude is the one that was a stray. She seems to "know."
Exactly. They know. I’ve had lots of cats over the years, and right now am down to just 2. The older one was from a litter of 4 I got 3 years ago on Christmas Day.
He’s a total asshole most of the time, doesn’t want to be petted or picked up.
The other one is the last of a litter of 4 born here, but as a kitten he was practically feral. He and one of his brothers jumped onto the suspension of my truck one morning and took a short ride to a jobsite. When I stopped, they flew out in total terror. I snagged one from under a pile of lumber pretty quick but the second had to be coaxed out from under a huge dumpster. We bonded during that experience, and he’s been fantastic ever since. He understands that I went to great lengths to save him. He recently got tore up somehow and needed 20 stitches in his side. He spent 2 weeks in a bathroom recovering, taking 2x daily antibiotic pills. He never scratched or bit me the entire time. Such a good cat.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
That's what I've heard about them, want one of those one day. And an Oriental Shorthair.
We've had 4 Maine Coon cats over the years. Wonderful. Our last male played tag with my German Shepard all over the house. It was hilarious. You do have to keep them combed because of the long thick fur. Only one of our 4 really fought the combing though.