• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I call out sandy vaginas when I see em. First few times you trolled over there is was funny. This time you just seemed bitter.
Sandy vagina? I troll over there on purpose. I seemed bitter because I said I wasn’t born in 1903? You were just over here boosting up the trolls and talking shit right along with us. Your a rat

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I call out sandy vaginas when I see em. First few times you trolled over there is was funny. This time you just seemed bitter.
So who’s the emperor and why you acting like the whole group is that way? You can tag @Peanut Butter over there you know, guaranteed he doesn’t mind answering you on ODT. You acting like the whole group wants to come crawling back to ODT to bow to some unknown emperor lol you got it all fucked up

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
So who’s the emperor and why you acting like the whole group is that way? You can tag @Peanut Butter over there you know, guaranteed he doesn’t mind answering you on ODT. You acting like the whole group wants to come crawling back to ODT to bow to some unknown emperor lol you got it all fucked up
He knew I was banned so he couldn’t tag me. Even then he probably wouldn’t, he can’t kick it. I do it because it’s funny to get those guys all mad. He’s included in that now. I’ll troll you next and let them know you’re on SET so you can get kicked from the eMpIRe @Jake ban this fool

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You’re able to jump back and forth because SET isn’t bitch made like ODT is. You have the freedom to say what you want when you want and talk about whatever other sites you want, but you chose to run back to the other place and talk shit but I bet you won’t mention SET over there because they’ll ban your ass like they ban everyone else even when you’re sucking their dick. Statist gonna state