Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
At the risk of being flammed for impurity. I want a shooter ak that will take a low power optic, hold a 12” plate at 400 yards, and has a fixed buttstock. I would perfer a setup that will take a G.I. loop sling. My Mausers, Nagants , etc. have become very difficult to use as I get older, especially near dusk. It’s not nearly as bad with aperture sights. What is a good option? Is there anything that fits the bill?
In the order of price. Higher the price, better is the quality, all readily available. All will shoot reliably. Last 2 will do 1.5 MOA or less.
WASR, RH10, WBP, SGL, SAM7, Vepr, Galil

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I fucked up today and have spent the last 2 hours trying to save my saltwater fish.

Luckily my brother has an RO generator and salt. I've gone across town twice and made saltwater and changed out 9 gallons. Fish are breathing and acting mostly normal now. That sucked. They were struggling to stay upright and getting stuck to my powerheads for a bit.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I am so sorry!
The crazy randomness of out conditions is very frustrating. We're most worried about Duke, our GSD. he's always been incredibly healthy, but is pushing 12. That's why I'm still up. He's doing better. i'm thinking he chased down something he shouldn't have in the woods.