• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Because (as @Grunk agrees) if I'm down to needing to use my bayo, I've got bigger problems.

Also, the SKS wouldn't be anything more than a range toy. There are much more practical SHTF weapons.

@Grunk also advocates the use of a bayonet to enforce "social distancing" guidelines....

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Took a day's vacation yesterday...worked like a dog at home/then down at the cemetery/then unloaded rock at the farm. Thought I might burn some powder, but ran out of time.

Arkansas Run N Gun is in a few weeks - gotta get some shooting in.

I know it's a long way for most of y'all, but this looks promising. It's the first one in Arkansas, ought to be a good time.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Guys
Take a look at the dd/mismatched lower with aimpoint pro in this ad:

He’s offered it back to me, deal fell through. I’m just wanting the aimpoint off it.. think i can get rid of the gun for $800-$900?

@mark23 quite playing games with firedaddy and we will work something out!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bump!

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Took a day's vacation yesterday...worked like a dog at home/then down at the cemetery/then unloaded rock at the farm. Thought I might burn some powder, but ran out of time.

Arkansas Run N Gun is in a few weeks - gotta get some shooting in.

I know it's a long way for most of y'all, but this looks promising. It's the first one in Arkansas, ought to be a good time.

Link off by a letter maybe ?