• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Picked up a p365 on a trade today. It feels fantastic in my petitite hands. I’ve shot one before and really liked it. If y’all see any steals or deals on a threaded barrel or extendo mags for one please lemme know.
@Rabbit2047 is swapping the trigger in these worth it? Feels much better than a stock Glock trigger, but not quite cz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I hate to do it, they gave me my start. But I'll be in on the ground floor and there is already a path for advancement for me, which is when some real money starts rolling in. It will be a difficult talk to have, but in the end they will find a body to fill my slot .

I'll forward my resume...
I'm making a jump from a company with 14 people to one that has 900+. The new company is a giant in the industry and I'm getting in on the ground floor for the southeast branch. They are hiring me in at the top of my job title and have already laid out a path for the move to middle managment . Money aside, it's a huge opportunity for growth that my current company cant match, even if they matched the money. They want to stay small, and the main force of their relationship with our biggest client is on his way out, which is what prompted our client to facilitate this jump for me. The current ship may not be sinking, but its listing pretty bad.

Sounds like an opportunity for someone with a bucket...