Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
So, wanna sell it?
[/QUOTE]
I've never had much interest in an SKS for some reason, but you guys really got me wanting one. I had shot them before, but not much interest, like I dsaid. The last get together we had, I shot somebody's. Maybe @I.D.-ten-T & I was like, this would be kinda fun.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
spoken for thus far -

P80 lower
Gov Roll marked PSA Lower
PSA 16” M4 Nitride complete rifle

Still available-

Brand new M16A1 style slick side fixed carry handle with tear drop FA and M4 feed ramps 120.00 shipped

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So, wanna sell it?
I've never had much interest in an SKS for some reason, but you guys really got me wanting one. I had shot them before, but not much interest, like I dsaid. The last get together we had, I shot somebody's. Maybe @I.D.-ten-T & I was like, this would be kinda fun.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was mine, and I sold it last week.

But I still got another one. It’s a /26\, and has a better peep rear sight than the other one you shot.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also this russian red dot is the jam sauce. Ima put another red dot of some sort on the Super WASR when she’s finally built.

childers is gonna take 4 weeks to make the receiver but the week I receive it via FFl I should be fully prepped to mail out for the build.

I know Tim and I know he’s backed up and working like a SOB, which is great for him and business so it’ll probably be 3-4 months before he finishes up all the work.

cAn you say hot blue that MFer?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
ProbAbly get the super WASR back just in time for Covid Part Two lol. At least I’ll have a Galil to keep me occupied while I wait! And plenty of time to Tig this hole on Friday then get to zeroing this crazy commie red dot on the triangle

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Also this russian red dot is the jam sauce. Ima put another red dot of some sort on the Super WASR when she’s finally built.

childers is gonna take 4 weeks to make the receiver but the week I receive it via FFl I should be fully prepped to mail out for the build.

I know Tim and I know he’s backed up and working like a SOB, which is great for him and business so it’ll probably be 3-4 months before he finishes up all the work.

cAn you say hot blue that MFer?

Yup!

I am counting the hours till this auction is over.

If I win it....and that's a big if cause a shittier condition one went for $805 last week....

I am gonna have Tim put mine together with that sexy hot blue.

I know it won't be the one I sold to go to Syria.... But it will still be nice.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Also....

I need prayers, vibes, well wishes right now.

I have been a nervous wreck over a very shaky $25,000 deal that will result in me getting back one a gun I never thought I would see again. I never expected the opportunity to own this piece again, and I was fortunate to have the chance to broker a very unique deal and get back my 1858 Remington New Model Belt Pistol for $1500

I have until noon to make it happen. And right now... It's a coin flip if it's going down or not. I am lucky to have gotten this far. Hope I can stretch it a little longer

20200429_212109.jpg 20200429_212017.jpg

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Haha everything except the trunnion (which I’ll save and MAY or MAY not use) depends on how those lugs look and how much they hoed out my barrel Pin hole.

replaxed the gas block because it’s cheap was like 25.00 for a new one gimme a clean Gas hole

and barrel.

using - gas tube, FSB, rear trunnion, FCG, furniture and all furniture ferrules retaining caps etc, using rear sight block, rear sight, sight scope rail, trigger guard, mag release cleaning rod, bolt carrier group (maybe or maybe not bolt) think that’s it ??

tried to handle high use parts while we’re building. And if I’m gonna build gimme a new receiver with FA selectors and those sexy dimples

Umm, buy a new wasr?