• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Had a great day shooting with @Peanut Butter & @I.D.-ten-T. They both got to see how bad a shot I am these days & that I did not exaggerate when I said you need an off road vehicle to get to this shooting spot. Lots & lots of guns. They both got to shoot the 7.7 Jap sportirized Arisaka my dad brought back from Okinawa.

They also both shot the Cobray Terminator. For @Jake, we moved up to slugs this time. @Leadhoof, the Terminator has now officially been used to shoot clays (only hand tossed in the air, but clay busting nonetheless).

@Peanut Butter is truly a bad, bad man with that dissy in his hands. And @I.D.-ten-T provided me some help in managing the tremor that has developed in my left hand. With his help & the great sight/green dot combo on his EDC AR pistol I was able to reliably hit steel at about 70 yds. Something I haven't been able to do before now in my stroke recovery. All in all, a full, fun day with guns & good men.

Both of them met my wife & were very kind to her, which I truly appreciate. Thank you for a great day, gentlemen. I look forward to doing it again.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Had a great day shooting with @Peanut Butter & @I.D.-ten-T. They both got to see how bad a shot I am these days & that I did not exaggerate when I said you need an off road vehicle to get to this shooting spot. Lots & lots of guns. They both got to shoot the 7.7 Jap sportirized Arisaka my dad brought back from Okinawa.

They also both shot the Cobray Terminator. For @Jake, we moved up to slugs this time. @Leadhoof, the Terminator has now officially been used to shoot clays (only hand tossed in the air, but clay busting nonetheless).

@Peanut Butter is truly a bad, bad man with that dissy in his hands. And @I.D.-ten-T provided me some help in managing the tremor that has developed in my left hand. With his help & the great sight/green dot combo on his EDC AR pistol I was able to reliably hit steel at about 70 yds. Something I haven't been able to do before now in my stroke recovery. All in all, a full, fun day with guns & good men.

Both of them met my wife & were very kind to her, which I truly appreciate. Thank you for a great day, gentlemen. I look forward to doing it again.

Great to hear! I really need to join you guys next time and bring some fun things with me

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Great to hear! I really need to join you guys next time and bring some fun things with me
Please do. We meet at my house & the "farm" is 5-10 minutes away. Once they post, I think both @Peanut Butter & @I.D.-ten-T will agree that there is really no way to tell anyone how to get there. A guide is needed. But I'd love to have more folks come out & shoot. It's close enough here that I can get back quickly if my wife needs something, so it's more relaxed for me. Also, it's free & you can shoot pretty much whatever you want. I think the calibers today were 357 mag, 9mm, .22lr, 12 ga. (bird shot, 00 buck & slugs) 5.56, 7.62 x39 & x51, & 7.7 Jap. :usa:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My bosses mom is in a panic saying civil unrest is coming because the pandemic. She's worried about someone looting and pilliaging.

My boss said he wasn't worried because the guy downstairs (me) has killed people than coronavirus.

I am kinda proud of that ! LOL

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
No idea but I think they didn't completely redesign the frame and slide. Looks like dovetails for sights and new grip so dimensions ought to b the same?
It's an almagamation of the 92 vertec and the 92a1....so everything for regular M9s should fit.or compacts whatever. They FINALLY put all the best updates they've made on individual models into one gun