Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I dunno..everyone else glanced over their respective accusations for the internet fuckery they were cept you

Are you talking about 3 months ago when we made the transition to V2? You mean where I said I was gonna hang out just to see how things transpired bc I like to give ppl the benefit of the doubt plus I'm old, ornery and hard to change old habits? You must have missed my post about a week later where I said, "Fuck 'em, I'm IN 100 percent V2?" You sure hold a grudge.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Are you talking about 3 months ago when we made the transition to V2? You mean where I said I was gonna hang out just to see how things transpired bc I like to give ppl the benefit of the doubt plus I'm old, ornery and hard to change old habits? You must have missed my post about a week later where I said, "Fuck 'em, I'm IN 100 percent V2?" You sure hold a grudge.
Dude...it was a joke...you are wayyyyyy too emotionally invested in all this

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yes. This thread needs moved if you wanna keep the spy’s out.

Meh, but then the only people who will be able to see it are supporters. There may be a lot of banter in here but there's also a ton of good information. I've Google searched specific things before and it brought me either back to this thread or the V1 thread before. It'd be a shame to put all of this good info essentially behind a pay wall.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dude...it was a joke...you are wayyyyyy too emotionally invested in all this

I can't tell with you. For whatever reason lol. I can usually tell with everyone else, but I apparently can't detect sarcasm with you bc you definitely come off as antagonistic sometimes. I apologize if I read it wrong.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Meh, but then the only people who will be able to see it are supporters. There may be a lot of banter in here but there's also a ton of good information. I've Google searched specific things before and it brought me either back to this thread or the V1 thread before. It'd be a shame to put all of this good info essentially behind a pay wall.
We’ve burnt it all down to ashes before we’ll do it again. We’re some self-destructive MFers and I love it.