• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Hard to say since everyone has their own taste. Lots of ppl like Maker's Mark, Angel's Envy, etc. I don't. I like CHEAP Evan Williams Small Batch.

Best bet is to take a wad of cash with you to the local well stocked bar, have a DD with you, and get to know your bartender. I remember after about the 3rd $10 pour, I asked for Angel's Envy next and she gave me about 6 fingers. It was enough for everybody I was with to try it. I REALLY wanted to like Hibeki and was excited to see it offered on the menu, but that was another one I didn't really enjoy.

It's funny to me how no one here likes Scotch, but all the ones i tried were pretty good. Granted that number is only about 3 so take that for what it's worth LMAO
I am a scotch drinker (of course).

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Any New Year's resolutions?

I'm personally going to try to be a better steward of this planet. Recycling will play a huge part in this, and I already rescued several hundred pieces of brass, reducing my footprint, and saving natural resources.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Any thoughts on the Rex Delta?

I love the Rex series of pistols. I worked for Arsenal / FIME Group / MSR Distributors and they’re the Us importers of the Rex series of pistols. I got to handle them and really liked their feel and quality. I don’t own one (yet), but if I find a Delta or a my personal favorite, the Zero1 Tactical, I’ll snag it.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Any New Year's resolutions?

I'm personally going to try to be a better steward of this planet. Recycling will play a huge part in this, and I already rescued several hundred pieces of brass, reducing my footprint, and saving natural resources.

I’m deleting the Facebook app off my phone. I realized I spent too much time on there that I could be spending working out, educating myself, investing in others, hustling a new side gig, house projects, a hobby or just spending even more time here which I love to do.

I’m also determined to drop about 75-85lbs that I’ve put on over the last 15 years. And pack on a few pounds of muscle. @jwtug has inspired me with his discipline in the gym and nutrition.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I’m deleting the Facebook app off my phone. I realized I spent too much time on there that I could be spending working out, educating myself, investing in others, hustling a new side gig, house projects, a hobby or just spending even more time here which I love to do.
I’m also determined to drop about 75-85lbs that I’ve put on over the last 15 years. And pack on a few pounds of muscle. @jwtug has inspired me with his discipline in the gym and nutrition.
My suggestion based off personal results: Regular Keto to goal weight, then jump on high protein keto or more paleo.

When I was on "Regular Keto", I felt fantastic. No acne, tons of energy, & solid weight loss as well. Depending on your body comp though, if you stop Keto, and jump back into a full carb diet, you're likely to put on 10-20 pounds in a week or two.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
@FatAlbert fixing to be put in timeout again :thumb:

More will be coming. I spend a good amount of time on ARF as well. Tons of people on that site are talking about not being supporters when time to re-up due to heavy-handed moderation. I guess it's just part of the life-cycle of a site.