New, Gray, G-lock . . . Ufffffff!

GA Firing Line
H

Hoss

All I can say is if you don't like it here then you don't have to be here. I hate to say it like this, but it's my site and I'll run it how I want to run it, if that's into the ground then so be it, but no one is forcing anyone to be here. If you have a question about a member being gone then send me a pm and we can discuss it, but I'm not airing it out in the public forums.
I literally laughed out loud. Thanks.

Reactions: SafeCracka

DaBlock

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Zip code
None of this changes the fact that the grey in that picture is uglier than Hoss's stall at the rest stop.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I didn't mind the OD or FDE because at least it could be argued they were able to blend in a little. But this is useless unless you spend a lot of time in warehouses

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
I will say this if @dougiemac posted that shit he would've at least had the balls to say "if you don't like it go here: link to the other site"

When I read his declaration about currents events it made me think of the string band on the Titanic......
Nah, @dougiemac would have told you to Fuck off, given you the other sites address and not deleted the offending posts. Everything there is a facade. It's a lie, they delete objectionable content and ban the poster.

I just want to know why he let the site go to shit so quickly besides the pussy being to strong for him.....
image.jpg