New addition to my iconic american guns collection

American Revival Apparel Company

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
I sort of have a thing for picking up examples of the iconic guns in American history (Colt ARs, Colt 1911s, Winchester 94, etc...). I've got a few of these in my collection, but until recently I never got the itch to delve into the Colt SAA world. I don't really have a desire to get into it full bore, so I came across a fairly low end 1st gen Bisley model and picked it up. It's nothing real collectors will drool over, but for me, just adding a 100+ year old colt to the stable has satisfied my itch. Plus, it's in great working shape and makes a nice shooter.

Colt Bisley Model manufactured in 1903:

eE4YJsQ.jpg

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
Very nice T.L. With 3 kids 5 and under I can't afford to get into the "collecting" game. All my stuff is purpose driven. I got a few that I don't shoot much that you may say are more uncommon, but not yet collector items. That's a good looking piece with great history behind it!

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Yeah, I dig the history aspect. It has some initials under the grips. I'm going to get a factory letter from Colt soon and cross my fingers it was shipped to an individual instead of a store so I can identify those initials. I would love to track down more history of the gun.