Need help from AR price gurus

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
I got an eagle arms ar rifle I'm trying to figure out a price for. It is pre ban from what I'm told(don't know why that matters). Has a stainless barrel and carry handle. Will post pictures later

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Pre-ban only matters in AR banned states, I'm not even sure it even matters in those states anymore. If you can find a state that allows you to have pre-bans with all of its evil features you could get about $1500 - $2k or so. Hell, I've seen pre-ban lowers go for $2k alone in banned stated.

Eagle Arms is a budget Armalite. So in none banned states, I've seen them go any where from $600 to $1000. However, they usually average about $800 - $900.

Reactions: White and 1776

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
Pre-ban only matters in AR banned states, I'm not even sure it even matters in those states anymore. If you can find a state that allows you to have pre-bans with all of its evil features you could get about $1500 - $2k or so. Hell, I've seen pre-ban lowers go for $2k alone in banned stated.

Eagle Arms is a budget Armalite. So in none banned states, I've seen them go any where from $600 to $1000. However, they usually average about $800 - $900.
Thanks man

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
I did a little research. CT and MA are still banned states, meaning people will pay a shit ton for pre-bans. Since it was made before 1994, the national ban, they are exempt from the evil features laws. If you want a little more for it and don't mind shipping it, selling it to someone in those states would be ideal.

I was looking for a pre-ban a couple of years ago when I lived in CT, but I have no need now. haha

Reactions: White