American Revival Apparel Company

My new EDC

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
I had one. It was a good gun but damn it was heavy. It weighed practically the same as my Glock 26. I never had any reliability issues with it. The laser was fun to dry fire practice with. I have since moved on to a Kahr CM9.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Got my p290rs today.

Compared to a Ruger LC380

96adcdb7dc4963f731797cc75f492842.jpg

Congrats Mike! I think you will like it. I left the laser module off mine. Also, can you get a good deal on magazines? I would not mind having a couple more.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Mike! I think you will like it. I left the laser module off mine. Also, can you get a good deal on magazines? I would not mind having a couple more.
I'd also like to have another one or two of the extended mags. I almost never carry the short one.

I also left the laser off, I hate lasers. Anyone want to buy a laser? The only complaint I really have about the gun is that the little rubber plug they supplied to fill the hole where the laser mounts came out long ago. So now I have more lint finding its way inside the frame.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
I'd also like to have another one or two of the extended mags. I almost never carry the short one.

I also left the laser off, I hate lasers. Anyone want to buy a laser? The only complaint I really have about the gun is that the little rubber plug they supplied to fill the hole where the laser mounts came out long ago. So now I have more lint finding its way inside the frame.
I carry IWB appendix and the short mag is more comfortable in this case. I always keep the extended mag on hand. I never even installed the laser hole plug but carry in a holster and have not had an issue with FOD in the gun.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
I carry IWB appendix and the short mag is more comfortable in this case. I always keep the extended mag on hand. I never even installed the laser hole plug but carry in a holster and have not had an issue with FOD in the gun.
I carry in a crossbreed quik clip at 4:00. The amount of lint I dig out of there you'd swear I store it in the dryer lint trap.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
I carry in a crossbreed quik clip at 4:00. The amount of lint I dig out of there you'd swear I store it in the dryer lint trap.
Well that makes sense. I wish I could carry that way but I have a bad shoulder and have a difficult time reaching to my 4:00 position.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
I'll look around. I see some 8 rounders but not in stock.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Cool little pistols. I keep a P250 on my nightstand and is the 290's DA pull is as smooth as the P250, I think it would be a great EDC.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Cool little pistols. I keep a P250 on my nightstand and is the 290's DA pull is as smooth as the P250, I think it would be a great EDC.
I actually bought a 250c because I liked the 290 so much. I ended up selling the 250 because I didn't like it as much as the 290.

H

Hoss

I got home this evening and was able to push a few rounds down range. I was very pleased with my initial accuracy and think that this will make a great little carry gun. These G10 piranha grip panels are pretty extreme. I liked how they felt when I was shooting but wonder how bad they'll destroy my shirts.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
I got home this evening and was able to push a few rounds down range. I was very pleased with my initial accuracy and think that this will make a great little carry gun. These G10 piranha grip panels are pretty extreme. I liked how they felt when I was shooting but wonder how bad they'll destroy my shirts.
I wasn't going to make fun of your grips, but since you brought it up... Were they all sold out of the rainbow colored ones?

H

Hoss

I removed the panels and sanded them down a bit. Now they are easy to grip without drawing blood.
4136568688b95986edba7caf6236197f.jpg

235ccc03b4593dc1e04590986d70358d.jpg