Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Okay, so you have all your gear packed up and you discover that your illuminated scope or red dot has a dead battery. There is no Walmart close by and all you can find is a Dollar store or Walmart is sold out. Perhaps you only have $1.25 to your name. I happen to need a CR2032 battery for the BSO scope I just mounted and finished a Walmart visit for the 4th time in two days and forgot to get the battery. I was sitting waiting to get a hair cut when I remembered that I needed that damn battery. There happens to be a dollar store next door. To make a long story short I got 2 batteries for $1.07 and they don't even carry button cell batteries! How you ask????

BAM!

View attachment 26437
View attachment 26438

Not to mention a little mood lighting!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Okay, so you have all your gear packed up and you discover that your illuminated scope or red dot has a dead battery. There is no Walmart close by and all you can find is a Dollar store or Walmart is sold out. Perhaps you only have $1.25 to your name. I happen to need a CR2032 battery for the BSO scope I just mounted and finished a Walmart visit for the 4th time in two days and forgot to get the battery. I was sitting waiting to get a hair cut when I remembered that I needed that damn battery. There happens to be a dollar store next door. To make a long story short I got 2 batteries for $1.07 and they don't even carry button cell batteries! How you ask????

BAM!

View attachment 26437
View attachment 26438

Not to mention a little mood lighting!

LIKE!!! This is great information.

Reactions: Mac11FA