Landed a little Pocket revolver

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Had a good deal come my way, Picked up a little Pocket revolver a Rossi MDL 69. I know some gun snobs will probably shoot this gun down, but I was impressed by the quality of this little pocket revolver in 32 sw long, It is not a bad little shooter. single action double action. . The Model 69 is similar to Smith and Weson models of the 70's. From what I have read, Smith actually leased Rossi the machining for the gun.
Regardless it is a accurate little revolver, but has a very hard trigger pull in DA and a extremely light trigger pull in SA (actually too light in my opinion. (I did not pay anything for the gun, so not complaining)

Here is a pic similar to mine- the gun I acquired in 100% condition and I do not think it was fired more than 50rds
rossi.jpg

Here is a video of another owner of the gun on you tube (Not me talking)

Rossi model 69

M

mukwah

Re: Landed a little Pocket revolver

Nice deal for free! Don' t see how anyone could be unhappy with that!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
A Freebie!! Loads of companies in this country produced some good shooting irons other than the big names in the game. Have at it.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Trigger, Not recently, Two locals use to stock it and it was fairly expensive compared to 380. Ironically I was at a shop about a month ago and the price was cheap compared to other ammo. I really do not plan to shoot this gun often. Probably will eventually trade it. It would be a nice gun for a person that cannot handle recoil. It shoots very smooth. It is also small. 3in barrel and very narrow grip handles. Like I said, heavy trigger pull. In SA easy to hit center bulls eye.
Fits a Remora easily in my from pocket. (standard dockers khaki) or in the waist band. I believe it weighs about 20oz

PS It came in a case, and a box of ammo