Lady friendly ccw handguns

GA Firing Line

Kristin

Scout
Jul 11, 2016
never used or shot guns before but with things turning the way they are I need some protection. I'm looking for lady friendly Ccw guns

Randy (OHGO)

Woodsman
Feb 6, 2016
First find some training at a place that will rent you a gun, try as many as you need, find one you like, fits you well, you shoot well, and is in your budget. No one on a forum can answer the question you are asking, we don't know you.

HOG2K

Hobbyist Photographer
Jan 30, 2016
Find a range close to your home, tell them you are new to guns and looking to get your cow license. They will point you in the right direction to obtain what you are looking for.

Randy said it right...

[QUOTE="Randy]First find some training at a place that will rent you a gun, try as many as you need, find one you like, fits you well, you shoot well, and is in your budget. No one on a forum can answer the question you are asking, we don't know you.

[/QUOTE]
Shoot as many guns as it takes to find just the right one, once you do that practice, practice and practice some more. There are classes you can take to help you feel more comfortable and get better with your gun.

Good luck

Mike

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
If you are willing to leave the Toledo area, I will likely be running another ladies only Handgun Level 1 class in September. We have rental guns guns as well so you can get an idea of what works well for you (G42, G43, M&P Shield 9mm, and G19 to name a few). We just ran a ladies only class in June, a few testimonials between our website and Facebook page.

Www.tacticalskillsdev.com

www.facebook.com/tacticalskillsdev

Thanks, and you are making the right decision to get trained. Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
If you don't want to wait for September or drive to Chris's class (although it's likely some of the best training you will find), we also teach ladies only classes and have a wide variety of guns you can use. The benefit of trying out guns during your class before you buy is that you not only find out what guns work for you, but you also have training with the guns and some experience before actually purchasing one and taking it home.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
Along with all the great advice and options already given, I'll toss in my 2 cents.

We started my wife out with a Ruger SR22 as she had never fired a gun before. No big bang or flash and it's a great starter to get used to proper and safe handling. She now shoots any of our 9mm without fear and knows what to expect with a much larger caliber.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
Thank you for the endorsement T.L. Jones. I appreciate your professional recommendation.

[QUOTE="T.L.Jones]If you don't want to wait for September or drive to Chris's class (although it's likely some of the best training you will find), we also teach ladies only classes and have a wide variety of guns you can use. The benefit of trying out guns during your class before you buy is that you not only find out what guns work for you, but you also have training with the guns and some experience before actually purchasing one and taking it home.

[/QUOTE]