Faktory 47

Idiot drops gun in Cracker Barrel injuring 3 people.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Wonder if it was a 1911 or something else SA only??

If it was a striker fire, I would be shocked.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Dollars to doughnuts he was fucking around with it, or had it in a pocket with keys or a phone and pulled the trigger reaching for other stuff. I can't imagine it "going off".

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Dollars to doughnuts he was fucking around with it, or had it in a pocket with keys or a phone and pulled the trigger reaching for other stuff. I can't imagine it "going off".
According to the reports it went off when it hit the floor.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Then it was probably a Heritage Rough rider, lol.
Open carrying John Wayne style, but in a $7 uncle mikes holster that was meant to be carried IWB.

He apparently was adjusting it or trying to prevent it from falling when it happened. So I think it's a safe bet that improper holster selection or fitment is to blame. Or maybe he had a Taurus tucked in the waste band of his Hanes sweat pants bareback style.

That's why I have gone exclusively to crossbreed holsters.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Open carrying John Wayne style, but in a $7 uncle mikes holster that was meant to be carried IWB.

He apparently was adjusting it or trying to prevent it from falling when it happened. So I think it's a safe bet that improper holster selection or fitment is to blame. Or maybe he had a Taurus tucked in the waste band of his Hanes sweat pants bareback style.

That's why I have gone exclusively to crossbreed holsters.
I dig High Noon holsters. Their Mr. Softy is awesome for the money. I never cared for all of the "in your face" religiousness of the crossbreed stuff.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
I dig High Noon holsters. Their Mr. Softy is awesome for the money. I never cared for all of the "in your face" religiousness of the crossbreed stuff.
Whatever keeps your gun securely hidden and ready to rock.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462839808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course it was in Sanford.... all the crazy shit goes on there. Remember Trayvon / Zimmerman?
Who?

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
when I read about it I was trying to figure out how the gun just went off
but who the heck eats at Craker Barrel? been a couple times years ago and it sucked

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
when I read about it I was trying to figure out how the gun just went off
but who the heck eats at Craker Barrel? been a couple times years ago and it sucked
I can dig on some Cracker Barrel from time to time, good breakfast

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
I don't really have a problem with the food at Cracker Barrel, but I seem to always get the worst possible service there. If there is any other option available, I refuse to go in there.

Regarding the story at hand, I hate to hear about things like this- it's terrible for gun owners and worse for those of us who carry. I wish no accidents would happen- or at least that everyone would be extremely careful and take precautions. Not to mention getting some training- or at least practice.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
I hate breakfast food
I hate eggs, hate the smell. you know they come out of a chicken's ass?
I don't really love "american style" breakfast either. Too greasy for morning. Give me some soft cheese, yogurt, fruit, and maybe a waffle. And if in Germany, toss in some thin sliced braunschweiger.

Reactions: sam