I was bored so I ordered this.

American Revival Apparel Company

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
You accidentally posted the wrong picture of the Thrustmaster box.

Discreetlypackagedtheysaid-90028.png
LMAO!!! Ha ha....

Reactions: Hoss

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Played with the T300RS just holding it in my lap. Man I love this thing makes a world of difference in driving games. Once I get the playseat to go with it you guys may never see me again.

Reactions: sam

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
No guy ever got road head that owned a gamer chair like that....
Ha ha, Miss hawian tropic 1999 gave me road head in a convertable z28 in 2001 with the top down on I85 with everyone watching and honking. I had her take off her dress to do it. Plenty of other road head from other women as well.

Theory dismantled. Nerd win.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Bypass, you apparently take your gaming seriously? The last video I played was Pong on the original Atari. I won't even try to compete. LOL
Pong is where I got my start. The start of the addiction at least. Pong to Atari to nintendo to sega genesis to super nintendo to PS1 to today. Leaving out a few and not including the quarters I spent in arcades but you get the point.

Reactions: sam

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I did play pong a couple of times, and played Pac Man once in a bar...Nothing else.

Reactions: sam and Bypass

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Pong is where I got my start. The start of the addiction at least. Pong to Atari to nintendo to sega genesis to super nintendo to PS1 to today. Leaving out a few and not including the quarters I spent in arcades but you get the point.

Actually, the last games I remember playing were Bushido Blade (great game in the wee hours of the morning after tying one on) and Splinter Cell (or Syphon Filter--I remember the game, but not the name), but that was many years ago. I got rid of all my systems probably 10 yrs ago...

Reactions: Dixietoolz

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Actually, the last games I remember playing were Bushido Blade (great game in the wee hours of the morning after tying one on) and Splinter Cell (or Syphon Filter--I remember the game, but not the name), but that was many years ago. I got rid of all my systems probably 10 yrs ago...
Syphon filter from 989 Studios was a great game.

Reactions: lftd&pwrstrok'n