How long before female MMA is 100% tranny?

American Revival Apparel Company

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
Why would she get a man below her weight class if men have to fight men in their weight class? See, we are admitting she can't beat a man.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Why would she get a man below her weight class if men have to fight men in their weight class? See, we are admitting she can't beat a man.
Ok, I honestly could care less if the current women's Bantamweight champion could beat a man. It is 100% a moot point. She will not be fighting a transgendered individual any time in the foreseeable future. Why would the UFC put their poster girl in a freak show match? It doesn't make sense for anyone.

But Since you are looking for a misogynistic debate, here you go. Rhonda Rousey fights in the 135lbs division. I believe that she could stand a chance against any of the 135lbs males. For a second, let's talk Misha Tate. How long did she drill for arm bars? How many months, and countless hours did she practice defending that one move? It all proved to be futile.

Now, you take Rhonda, 5'7" 145lbs and you put her in a cage against a Raphel Assuncao, or a Rennen Barao and she does stand a chance. Her judo is on par with a lot of the current UFC fighters regardless of weight class. She trains with guys and has train under some amazing coaches. She has the skills.

And for the record, She would take Maywheather's arm home in a glad bag.

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
Why would Mayweather, a boxer, be in an MMA fight? That's a ridiculous thing to say.

"For the record, George St.Pierre would take Michael Phelps OUT!"... D'uh. Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

Anyway, your assumption that I was being a misogynist is, also, wrong. I quoted someone saying a woman should fight a man weighing less than her. I say no special treatment. Women want to fight men? Ok, but it's a regular fight.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I would take Mayweather over her. Using the word "misogynist" just proves you've been brainwashed, next it'll be "cisgender".

Reactions: Sheps

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Why would Mayweather, a boxer, be in an MMA fight? That's a ridiculous thing to say.

"For the record, George St.Pierre would take Michael Phelps OUT!"... D'uh. Irrelevant comment is irrelevant.

Anyway, your assumption that I was being a misogynist is, also, wrong. I quoted someone saying a woman should fight a man weighing less than her. I say no special treatment. Women want to fight men? Ok, but it's a regular fight.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ould-beat-floyd-mayweather-in-ruleless-fight#

The statement about Rhonda Rousey fighting Flyod Mayweather Jr. is a hotly debated topic. The fact that you say it is irrelevant proves you are ignorant about combat sports, as it has been discussed by pundits and even Floyd and Rhonda themselves. Your comparison about GSP taking out Micheal Phelps is proof that you just want an argument. Swimming is in not a combat sport, just so you know. If you're going to try to slam my comments you gotta come harder than that.

I misspoke when I said "under her weight class" which I believe I tried to correct later in the debate. I never said she SHOULD fight a man. I simply said that one particular female individual would stand a chance against a male in a Mixed Martial Arts fight. Which again, is a moot point. Not gonna happen. This thread is about transgendered athletes competing against women in MMA.

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
I would take Mayweather over her. Using the word "misogynist" just proves you've been brainwashed, next it'll be "cisgender".
Context man, it's all about context. I am not advocating "cisgender" anything. I used the word misogynist talking about a women fighting a man, not a shemale fighting a women.

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
Only pundits want to see a boxer fight in mma. If I want to see a boxer fight I'll watch boxing. If I want to see an mma fighter fight I watch mma. I don't want to see a BJJ guy in a boxing match or an archer in IPSC or a kayaker in tennis.

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Only pundits want to see a boxer fight in mma. If I want to see a boxer fight I'll watch boxing. If I want to see an mma fighter fight I watch mma. I don't want to see a BJJ guy in a boxing match or an archer in IPSC or a kayaker in tennis.
Tell that to everyone who purchased UFC 118. MMA was founded to showcase which discipline was more effective. So striker vs. grappler was a large part of that.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
This crap is NOT right!

They should let women fight natural born women. Men have much more upper body strength-that's just a biological fact.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I would imagine this thing would be hard to defeat.....

1_123125_123073_2240479_2262539_100805_ex_kaganruffletn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

It is butch as hell-and it has fangs!

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
There's another perspective here in the male vs female fight.

If you're the guy, this is a lose lose situation. You win "well, you beat up a girl, so it doesn't really count does it". You lose and your career instantly becomes deader than the dodo, you just got beat by a girl.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Think about how athletes use steroids and other substances to gain a hormonal advantage over other competitors and how miniscule that advantage is compared to the differences between men and women.

Reactions: Strider12