Hammer fired is better than striker fired.

American Revival Apparel Company

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
lol, it was the GunCrafter, I shit you not.

You were also pissed that I kept laughing when I shot that Scandium framed .357, hit a couple of bulls-eyes and only had 1 outside of the 15 ring, you got even more pissed off, and I remarked how much more accurate I could have been if I wasn't laughing about the GunCrafter.
Pretty bad when you limp wrist the sights straight off a $4500 1911....

Reactions: Jake and Hayata

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Go be a good housewife and go back to the kitchen or laundry room.

I'd love to go back home a clean the kitchen, and do laundry... But I spent all day at "the office" teaching machine guns... And, since I'm active duty, I clean latrines now... I hate the smell of Pine Sol, so I never mop floors. BTW, have you checked your kids sink? Do you need to put in new batteries in your kids sink? Maybe a diaper change? :)

Reactions: Mac11FA

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You are ghey, so therefore your opinion is invalid. Did you put a lanyard on that G19X so that when you shove it up your ass you can retrieve it?
Why not take advantage of such a beautiful feature.

Reactions: Jake
H

Hoss

I have admittedly sold most of my striker fired handguns and replaced them with hammer-fired variants. My Long time go-to is my HK P2000. I also like my SR-22, XD-E, Makarov PM and my Smith model 38. I want to try a P07 again. I traded of my last one because I had trouble week the short slide profile in a combat class. My hands were sweaty and I kept having issues with the slide. I missed it as soon as I traded it though and way to replace it.

Reactions: Jake

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Firing every time > not firing every time.

I couldn't care less what mechanical method is used to make the firing pin strike the primer as long as it works every time. I have both hammer and striker fired guns and like them both.

If you love one over the other, more power to you. But I hope it's based on logic and reasoning not some gay nostalgia or personal preference. After all, logic would tell you that if a person can simply stick a finger between the hammer and the firing pin and prevent your gun from firing altogether, just maybe that isn't the perfect platform (not that I'm saying it's worse, but you can't possibly say it's objectively better).