Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Grill...

medium187mph

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
I got some ground moose and bear meat... Literally

Funny thing is the bear meat has a blueberry flavor....

medium187mph

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
I got friends in Alaska and they send me locally killed meat. I'm hoping to get a skid of salmon but shipping cost was ridiculous

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Like it! One of the things I really want in the next house is an outdoor kitchen area. Probably have to build it myself, but something like concrete counter tops and a sink for washing vegetables and other things that mess up the real kitchen.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Like it! One of the things I really want in the next house is an outdoor kitchen area. Probably have to build it myself, but something like concrete counter tops and a sink for washing vegetables and other things that mess up the real kitchen.

I'm looking foward to using it, I have never had a real grill "area" I always just standard grilled on the deck.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
I'm looking foward to using it, I have never had a real grill "area" I always just standard grilled on the deck.

Yup. Me too- and I get wet when it starts raining mid way through a cook. All weather grilling sounds too good to be true!

Green Panther

Frontiersman
I wonder how smokey it gets under that roof like that. Looks cool, but I would have a BGE and build it into a table closer to the yard vs next to the house.