Got my rifle back from Dobbs Defense.

American Revival Apparel Company

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I was able to make it over to Dobbs defense friday to pick up my rifle. I won a free barrel threading on The ODT on giveaway day. Due to the taper of the barrel they had to cut it back a bit to get where it was thick enough to thread, and I LOVE IT. He removed about 4 inches of barrel and I love how the rifle feels now. I did not think that 4 inches would make so much difference but It feels a little more balanced to me and when I hold it down by my side the end of the barrel doesnt touch the ground.

And a big thanks to @White for the flash hider.

Axis.jpg

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
That might look too good for Krylon. Maybe a better finish is in order?

Reactions: Mac11FA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
That might look too good for Krylon. Maybe a better finish is in order?
eh, its a $200 dollar rifle. I like it and it does everything I need but I cant see putting much money into something like this.

I halfway thought about getting one of the Boyds stocks for it but I dont know if its worth the money or not.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Needs a muzzle brake.

:boink:

Let us know how she groups.

Reactions: AtlMedic
Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Looks sweet! What kinda can are you gonna put on there? I don't think the deer will mind if you leave it black. It's mostly just politicians that are scared of all black guns..

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
I was able to make it over to Dobbs defense friday to pick up my rifle. I won a free barrel threading on The ODT on giveaway day. Due to the taper of the barrel they had to cut it back a bit to get where it was thick enough to thread, and I LOVE IT. He removed about 4 inches of barrel and I love how the rifle feels now. I did not think that 4 inches would make so much difference but It feels a little more balanced to me and when I hold it down by my side the end of the barrel doesnt touch the ground.

And a big thanks to @White for the flash hider.

View attachment 7038
Looks good man. Post some pics after you paint it too

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yeah. It will happen just have more pressing things to spend money on for a while. Damn babies are expensive.
Yeah, not nearly worth the small child tax credit you get! You have to think looong term, Bro! One day they will be changing your diapers and spoon feeding you!