Howard Law

Glock 43X

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Eh. If I wanted a gun that size I would carry a 19. I like my 43 because it’s overall size is small, not just the width.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
A G43 is on my list, but I think I'll wait until I can compare them side by side. The G43 grip is small even for my T-rex sized hands. Maybe the 10 round 43x will work better for me.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
I will be buying the first 48 I can get my hands on. Ed's told me they can't sell them until the 17th. A single stack Glock 19? Yes please! Only been asking for it for 10 years!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
A G43 is on my list, but I think I'll wait until I can compare them side by side. The G43 grip is small even for my T-rex sized hands. Maybe the 10 round 43x will work better for me.

Extendo clip.

I love my 43. Super tiny and shoots great.

boss_hawg

Marksman

I still don’t get the desire for the 17 slide on the 19 frame.

Bear with me here...you want a shorter grip for better concealment but a longer slide for better accuracy?

I guess that you’ll need that extra precision when drawing from concealment in a self defense situation.

I want a G26 slide on a 17 frame. Accuracy is overrated.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter

Bear with me here...you want a shorter grip for better concealment but a longer slide for better accuracy?

I guess that you’ll need that extra precision when drawing from concealment in a self defense situation.

Slide is easy to conceal, grip is what prints.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter

I'm just here for the memes. I don't really care about what Glock does. If I were to do anything with a Glock though it'd be a grip chop on a 17 down to a 19 size frame with one of those aftermarket beavertails. That way you get somewhat of a better grip angle...

SmartSelect_20190103-212413_Instagram.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
I'm just here for the memes. I don't really care about what Glock does. If I were to do anything with a Glock though it'd be a grip chop on a 17 down to a 19 size frame with one of those aftermarket beavertails. That way you get somewhat of a better grip angle...

View attachment 46739
“Better”. Lol