Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Washed Kermit when I got home. Then clay'd. Then washed again. Then dried. Then backed in the garage and sealed. Now Kermit must rest for 4 hours undisturbed while the sealant cures. It's not the slickest finish I've used but it's probably the smoothest. I may use another finish for a top coat. I think I may try and rest for 4 hours when we leave my sister-in-law's and niece's birthday party.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Washed Kermit when I got home. Then clay'd. Then washed again. Then dried. Then backed in the garage and sealed. Now Kermit must rest for 4 hours undisturbed while the sealant cures. It's not the slickest finish I've used but it's probably the smoothest. I may use another finish for a top coat. I think I may try and rest for 4 hours when we leave my sister-in-law's and niece's birthday party.

You use dat ceramic?

I'm so far behind on car care stuff...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You use dat ceramic?

I'm so far behind on car care stuff...
This stuff is ceramic supposedly, the stuff the professionals use cures with a UV light, this one is supposed to cure on it's own in 4 hours as long as it isn't exposed to the elements. The combination of sealants and coatings I've used so far have been very impressive, the paint still beads just like a brand new wax job but the last time I waxed the car was about a year ago.

However I've been starting to notice a few water spots and micro scratches in the right light. When I left and tried to see the paint against a reflection, it looks like 90% or better improvement...the swirls and stuff seem to be flat out gone.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This stuff is ceramic supposedly, the stuff the professionals use cures with a UV light, this one is supposed to cure on it's own in 4 hours as long as it isn't exposed to the elements. The combination of sealants and coatings I've used so far have been very impressive, the paint still beads just like a brand new wax job but the last time I waxed the car was about a year ago.

However I've been starting to notice a few water spots and micro scratches in the right light. When I left and tried to see the paint against a reflection, it looks like 90% or better improvement...the swirls and stuff seem to be flat out gone.
Hell I meant to post the link lol

You can use a blacklight I think to see where it's been applied, but my OCD is bad enough I won't need the light lmao

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I have a yuge favor to ask.

My truck is in the shop for 5.4 3V problems.... Hopefully they can get parts and repair by May 15th. We are leaving for Jekyll the 16th-19th. Is there anyway I could borrow a truck to pull camper with? I would obviously pay you for the time.

This is a last resort deal. Hopefully my truck will be done before then, but who knows.

What camper do you have?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code