GA Firing Line

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Gave Kermit some Ceratec oil additive to drink, been reading good things on the forums about it. Took the car around the block to get it to operating temp, engine is smoother, quieter...but so is the exhaust dangit. Revs faster, lights up the back tires easier. Either more hp or bc it revs faster. Or both.

Idles so smooth now it feels like the engine is shut off. Impressed so far but we will see over time. Hoping for an uptick in mpg.

You should start a thread about it. ( I'm not being a smart ass ) because I have a few questions about the stuff. I have a newish truck with about 12k, after 9 months of ownership. So the engine is broken in, and most of the mileage is from driving on the highway. The FIAT 124 is 5 years old and only has approximately 17k miles. My question is is there a minimum amount of milage for your vehicle before you use the additive? And how much of this stuff gets added to your oil, and how often? etc. etc.
That reminds me, I need to get the oil changed in the FIAT, even though we have put less than 3k on it this year.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Gave Kermit some Ceratec oil additive to drink, been reading good things on the forums about it. Took the car around the block to get it to operating temp, engine is smoother, quieter...but so is the exhaust dangit. Revs faster, lights up the back tires easier. Either more hp or bc it revs faster. Or both.

Idles so smooth now it feels like the engine is shut off. Impressed so far but we will see over time. Hoping for an uptick in mpg.
I second talking about this, I'm interested in knowing a little more about it, too late to add to high mileage truck? Might use on the wife's car

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Yes, and it will add 4.7 mpg, 9.7 horsepower, 51.36 ft/lbs of torque AND if you order before midnight you'll also receive not one, but two!!! Ginsu knives and a Deluxe vegetable steamer!!!!!!

giphy.gif