Faktory 47

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
How many y'all got to see @Dean, @Leadhoof, @eugenfrankenfurter, and @bluebioballs all in the same day?

While wearing a crushed velvet purple pimp suit?

It's all down hill from here fellas, all downhill from here...

And you are the only person that I bought anything from, sope, and a shovel. LOL.

And shiny butt sugar scrub, as my wife calls it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
And where are the pictures?

IMG_20220409_120344498_BURST001.jpg

Nevermind his smile - he has a provisional into GA Tech.

Sumbitch is smarter than I ever was - and as much as I try he keeps me over my limits...

I guess I can understand, he had an early start...

Other son is attending UT. Knoxville, that is.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
UT - mechanical engineering.

God has blessed us beyond measure. Funny, our side of the family has leaned engineering and the other side of the family has leaned accounting. Hopefully they all have a great career!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Gave Kermit some Ceratec oil additive to drink, been reading good things on the forums about it. Took the car around the block to get it to operating temp, engine is smoother, quieter...but so is the exhaust dangit. Revs faster, lights up the back tires easier. Either more hp or bc it revs faster. Or both.

Idles so smooth now it feels like the engine is shut off. Impressed so far but we will see over time. Hoping for an uptick in mpg.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Gave Kermit some Ceratec oil additive to drink, been reading good things on the forums about it. Took the car around the block to get it to operating temp, engine is smoother, quieter...but so is the exhaust dangit. Revs faster, lights up the back tires easier. Either more hp or bc it revs faster. Or both.

Idles so smooth now it feels like the engine is shut off. Impressed so far but we will see over time. Hoping for an uptick in mpg.

Might have to look into that for the old Toyo.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
they abusing you
My wife do what she can, it's more of her 2 lazy ass brothers that mama dukes don't do nothing about. But it's fine, tax money come and i ain't saying nothing about ordering a bunch of shit tonight. Then ima hunt for real this year, working a lot of OT to finish this hunting rig. Wife said when you got time for hunting, barely have any time for anything. I said i will when i walk out the door saying I'm going hunting today, watch the kids lol