Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Range therapy session today at Wilson Shoals.

Got the new Ruger .44mag carbine scope zeroed.

Zeroed my npap. Had to put rear peeps on it 'cause old man eyes. Peeps were JUST what the doctor ordered!

Confirmed zero on an AR I haven't shot in forever using irons.

Felt more confident with a 20" upper I put together - she was grouping them nicely after zeroing the scope.

Then went through about a hundred rounds thru my Canik on the pistol range.

Good day.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dang! Come borrow my circuit tester.
I've wired everything up correctly so far, I should have used this to check for live wires but I was lazy and didn't want to go to the garage, I only got zapped 2x. When 2 wires touch, it makes it easy to see which breakers I missed when I go to the breaker box lol

20220402_193229.jpg 20220402_201756.jpg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I've wired everything up correctly so far, I should have used this to check for live wires but I was lazy and didn't want to go to the garage, I only got zapped 2x. When 2 wires touch, it makes it easy to see which breakers I missed when I go to the breaker box lol

View attachment 145489 View attachment 145490

I sometimes just plug the can opener, coffee pot, whatever in to see if it works.

And then there's mom's house where i pulled the breaker, checked to be sure the ceiling fan wouldn't turn on, and still got freaking shocked. I can't explain that one.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All the outlets and switches are square now, but I think the tile guys faked me out bc I'm having to drill a hole here and there for the screws to mount the switch plates. I don't have the right size masonry bit, so my bit I've been using is screaming for mercy now...

Wife wanted to use the microwave so I had to turn the breakers on, I've got a GFCI and 2 receptacles to go. Might just get em tomorrow when I have some natural daylight to help me out

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I sometimes just plug the can opener, coffee pot, whatever in to see if it works.
Tunnel. Vision.

I had to explain that to my wife just a minute ago. She was exchanging some things for me at Home Depot. When she left, I'm elbow deep in this wiring job.

She calls me to ask about light bulbs. RN IDGAF about a light bulb. I want to be left alone and get through this wiring switcheroo.

She gets home and wants the microwave. She's finished with it now so she tells me I can start replacing the receptacles again.

It doesn't work that way. When I'm good and ready I'll start Phase II.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
All the outlets and switches are square now, but I think the tile guys faked me out bc I'm having to drill a hole here and there for the screws to mount the switch plates. I don't have the right size masonry bit, so my bit I've been using is screaming for mercy now...

Wife wanted to use the microwave so I had to turn the breakers on, I've got a GFCI and 2 receptacles to go. Might just get em tomorrow when I have some natural daylight to help me out

I would never have guessed the plates have screws that far apart. Weird. But they look good.