Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
More great news. I applied for a position i have 13 years of experience doing. They sent me an email saying I don't meet the eligibility requirements bc I don't have enough experience.

Pretty sure the deal is they have someone in mind they want for the position and they won't be able to justify it if they send my resume for referral and give me an interview. More of this "who you know" bullshit in action. Warehouse Supervisor position, not even skilled labor.
Welcome to the .Gov.
Welcome to the Dodge County Mafia.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
More great news. I applied for a position i have 13 years of experience doing. They sent me an email saying I don't meet the eligibility requirements bc I don't have enough experience.

Pretty sure the deal is they have someone in mind they want for the position and they won't be able to justify it if they send my resume for referral and give me an interview. More of this "who you know" bullshit in action. Warehouse Supervisor position, not even skilled labor.
You could always appeal your non selection

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just got back from a meet. Told him, meet me on the east side of Tractor Supply, there's never any traffic there. I pull in and the line of cars wraps around the parking lot FML. Had some Spay or Neuter Your Pet Cheap van or some shit. I was half expecting @DeanMoriarty to jump out from the bushes and kidnap me and drag me to the van

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I used to think that was a joke but it's legit 100% the case, at least in the areas I've been assigned to.
There was a time when rumors were always flying around. And a time when there were several big scandals.
Although I have heard much about it recently, I figured it wasn't gone.